Shadowclan Main Page The Shadowclan Dark Moot

CalendarCalendar   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   CharactersCharacters   GroupsGroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Calendar 
Calendar eventCalendar
Mon 11 Dec 2017
Tue 12 Dec 2017
Wed 13 Dec 2017
Thu 14 Dec 2017
Fri 15 Dec 2017
Sat 16 Dec 2017
Hobbit spotted in Hoarhallow!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Shadowclan Dark Moot Forum Index -> LOTRO Skribbulz
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Blug'zug

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 2:02 pm    Post subject: Hobbit spotted in Hoarhallow! Reply with quote

Snagurl was hanging out with a couple of orcs killing some of the hobbits in Shortsville, otherwise known as Hoarhallow in the Ettenmoors, when Snagurl spots a she-hobbit that looked quite unlike the others. She didn't appear to be a farmer or gardener, but she was definitely a hunter, although different somehow. Snagurl wanted badly to sink his teeth into this rat, for she appeared quite tasty. Alas, the howl came from his mate - he was due back at the den immediately, if not sooner!

I so wanted to bite you, Oseara, maybe next time! My wife had already called "I'm right around the corner, and when I open the door you better be there to greet me and not be playing that game!" So I'll have to take a rain check on that nibble.

Kurghaash

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 4:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh I had such fun yesterday! Dekoligz and his crew pinned my ears back a few times when we were running around. The fighting in Ettenmoors is very fun from both sides. The free peoples do tend to use the Hoarhollow hobbits a bit too much for my taste but when you are outnumbered, what would you do? Mostly they go there for the best chance to fight the orcs as the orcs are drawn to hiobbit ale like slugs to water. Eventually is devolved into a standoff battle near the Freep base. At first I was worried that we (the free peoples) would just hang by the one shot kill guards but they were out there to have fun too and realized that the orcs wargs and spiders would quickly leave if that was the case. Yes, we used the guards (non-single shot killers) to decent effect and retreated when we were about to be overcome. The Creeps (God I hate that word) did get a lot of kills and worked hard for each one. I don't think the free peoples ever had over 12-15 at any time in the battles. I purposely picked out Dek for a few archer duels but he kept getting healed very well and once we lost our minstrels I could not keep up my end. The orcs worked well together and the new spider abilities are CHILLINGLY effective. One ate me alive in a 1 on 1 fight due to that dang stun poison and me with no healing (plus I think he was rank 2+).

Kurghaash (AKA Oseara)

Dek'Oligz

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hah! I had no idea that was you until now. But well done! Not to sound arrogant, but I only remember the names of those that stand out (human nature, I think) and Oseara the hunting hobbit definately stood out. I do remember one clear duel, I thought I'd have you because I popped my evade which usually buys me some hefty time, but I started getting healed (not that I minded!) and when you got a heal I just bailed.

I bit it hard once, and I'm not sure if you were in on it, just assumed you were cause it was deinately hunters that got me. You all were charging so I hopped up on a rock to go out in a blaze of glory, where all others hid I wanted to stand on top of that stone launching arrows, though I honestly thought I could get away if things got hot. Well, things got hot and quick, I've never taken so much damage so fast. I jumped off the rock to bail and was dead before I hit the ground. Razz

Anyways, well fought.

Have Played:
Dekoligz, Uruk Blackarrow
Dek'Oligz, Throquat Gu'Ligz'r

Check out my miniature painting log: Fullmetal Minis
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Shadowclan Dark Moot Forum Index -> LOTRO Skribbulz All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: