Shadowclan Main Page The Shadowclan Dark Moot

CalendarCalendar   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   CharactersCharacters   GroupsGroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Calendar 
Calendar eventCalendar
Thu 12 Dec 2019
Fri 13 Dec 2019
Sat 14 Dec 2019
Sun 15 Dec 2019
Mon 16 Dec 2019
Tue 17 Dec 2019
What happened to the clan?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Shadowclan Dark Moot Forum Index -> Siege Perilous Skribbulz
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gul'Thuk da old

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 2:21 pm    Post subject: What happened to the clan? Reply with quote

Just thinking about starting UO again after many year, only to find my favorite guild ever disbanded. Sad
Don't know how many remember you, but I was a Grunt in like 2001-2003ish bangur/makur. I definately recognize names and such from the boards...anyone willing to tell me what went down to collapse the clan?
Also, where is everyone else playing now?

Gul'Thuk

Rup'Tup

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EA UO is utter crap. Its a Diablo II clone. Come check out the Angel Island section if you are interested in UO. Theres a small force of us right now and its 100% free.

S'llessid family- BM
Tor'Kak1

Character Skills: Su meni me furgawd dem.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As Rup mentioned, many of us are still playing UO on the Private Shard Angel Island. You can get it from here, just click the Shadowclan name in the top left of the page and look at the bottom, Angel Island.

Next Sunday we should be having our next Wargoth Fest, meaning the Pizurk clomp will take place as well as picking our next Wargoth in the Goth Clomp.

As far as the clan leaving Catskills and Siege, I have no clue why we left. I was playing SWG when they did leave.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Shadowclan Dark Moot Forum Index -> Siege Perilous Skribbulz All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: