Shadowclan Main Page The Shadowclan Dark Moot

CalendarCalendar   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   CharactersCharacters   GroupsGroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Calendar 
Calendar eventCalendar
Sat 23 Sep 2017
Sun 24 Sep 2017
Mon 25 Sep 2017
Tue 26 Sep 2017
Wed 27 Sep 2017
Thu 28 Sep 2017
Any Changes you would like to see?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Shadowclan Dark Moot Forum Index -> Warhammer Online (WAR)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kurghaash

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:20 pm    Post subject: Any Changes you would like to see? Reply with quote

I just thought I would post this concern of mine and see if anyone has any input on changes to the Warhammer branch they would like to see. Rules, uniform, mounts, trips, etc. (anything!).

Here is one of my ideas: Do we want to reconsider the uniform dying requirement? Not to go drastic as I think we already make a statement with our current Green an Bestest! But would we like to allow certain ranks to dye their shoulder armor a specific color? Or even allow color specific to the classes or races? We could have gobbos one color and orcs another, or do it by classes or even divisions within classes: such as shamans could dye their shoulder pads dark red for Gork spec / Green spec (dark sage) / Mork spec (dark sea blue). I know in other games boots were dyed certain colors based on rank or tribe. I thought of shoulders simply from the visibility standpoint.

The colors I suggested are available to skinners and I would be most willing to provide them. Others are also available and I would be glad to provide a sample of each in vault 1 of the Clan bank for you to "try on" to see how they look. Just don't accept the dye job, just get a look then cancel the dying.

So the possibilities I see are:
colors based on rank
colors based on race
colors based on class
colors based on class and spec

What do you think? Blast it if you disagree and feel free to provide your own ideas. I would not want to consider making a change without a lot of input from all members.

A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America," for an amount of "up to, and including his life."
Zashtuk

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am all for this, I like the spec color plan the best. That's my two cents.

Grubdug

Character Skills: Herbalism: 300, Mining:300, First Aid:300

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I fiddled around with the dyes yesterday...and I honestly can't decide!! I do like the red shoulders...goes good with the orc green. Same goes for yellow though....indecsision!!

Kurghaash

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Personally I think the Biggest Boss should wear red on his shoulder plates. It just stands out the best.

I like the way the dark blue looks as well. The ivory almost looks like bare steel to me.

Everyone, keep trying on the colors and provide me with some feed-back!

A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America," for an amount of "up to, and including his life."
Kurghaash

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grubdug, I just had a thought (amazing, I know!). What about dying the number 1 part red then the number 2 part yellow for a vibrant effect? Take a look at it and see if that works for you.

You others play around with different combinations as well. I cannot make the yellow but I am betting Unguh can do so!

Zashtuk

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zikniz might be able to do yellow, I am logging in a bit and will check.

Grubdug

Character Skills: Herbalism: 300, Mining:300, First Aid:300

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kurghaash wrote:
Grubdug, I just had a thought (amazing, I know!). What about dying the number 1 part red then the number 2 part yellow for a vibrant effect? Take a look at it and see if that works for you.

You others play around with different combinations as well. I cannot make the yellow but I am betting Unguh can do so!

That's what I went with in the end. Area 1 yellow, Area 2 red..looks pretty nifty imho.

Kurghaash

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, so yellow as primary and red an seconday (the fringe?). I'll have to see that!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Shadowclan Dark Moot Forum Index -> Warhammer Online (WAR) All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: