Shadowclan Main Page The Shadowclan Dark Moot

CalendarCalendar   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   CharactersCharacters   GroupsGroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Calendar 
Calendar eventCalendar
Sat 23 Sep 2017
Sun 24 Sep 2017
Mon 25 Sep 2017
Tue 26 Sep 2017
Wed 27 Sep 2017
Thu 28 Sep 2017
Leadership change!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Shadowclan Dark Moot Forum Index -> Warhammer Online (WAR)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Azh
Old Admin

Character Skills: Grandmaster Grumpiness

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:30 pm    Post subject: Leadership change!! Reply with quote

Effective immediately, Kurghaash will the the Branch Leader.

In-game the hierarchy will have Grubdug as Da Biggust Boss, with Hurchug still ranked as a Big Boss and working as 'the gobo behind the scenes'. Unfortunately, my subscription ended last night before I could transfer guild leadership, so Grubdug will have to try and get the GMs to help with that. I'll work on updating the sticky posts and webpage over the weekend.

Apologies for the sudden notice. This change has actually been brewing for a while, I just slacked off on getting it done until the last minute. I enjoyed Warhammer Online, but my time there is done. I had a great experience with everyone in the Clan, (across four different servers!) and our allies. We bashed in many stuntie heads!

I'll still be lurking around to help with the transition, and I'm always active on our forums. Hope to enjoy more adventures with everyone in future worlds!

Kurghaash

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HURCHUG AM NOW DE BIGGEST BOSS!!!

(And he is frantically looking for Grubdug so he can offload that spot ASAP!!!)

I did make some changes to the alliance privileges of most members, any runtee and above got made a full alliance member so that they can read and chat in /alliance channel.

A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America," for an amount of "up to, and including his life."
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Shadowclan Dark Moot Forum Index -> Warhammer Online (WAR) All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: