Shadowclan Main Page The Shadowclan Dark Moot

CalendarCalendar   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   CharactersCharacters   GroupsGroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Calendar 
Calendar eventCalendar
Sun 11 Nov 2018
Mon 12 Nov 2018
Tue 13 Nov 2018
Wed 14 Nov 2018
Thu 15 Nov 2018
Fri 16 Nov 2018
Skribbulz.com - Bleeding Hollow section

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Shadowclan Dark Moot Forum Index -> Ravenholdt Skribbulz
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Moogy
Old Admin

Character Skills: Klompin!!!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 6:55 am    Post subject: Skribbulz.com - Bleeding Hollow section Reply with quote

I just set up a section to post screen shots on skribbulz.com (need more categories so if you have ideas please let me know!)

For those of you that don't know what skribbulz.com is... it is intended to be a companion page to the Shadowclan webs and intended to serve all the members and branches. So far it has been mainly a Mordred based page but I would like to, as I intended to in the begining, open this up to other branches. I intended skribbulz.com to provide web storage for those that don't have any but want to share and to serve as a visual "library" of the klans activities in different branches.

the primary focus of skribbulz.com is to host pictures, movies, stories (coming) and other useful files or web sections.

to upload pictures just make sure you have a skribbulz.com account set up, I will add you to the "shadowclan" group and then follow these instructions

http://www.skribbulz.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=17

to host movies, stories, useful files or partial web pages just send me a pm!

this is just a start and I hope to develop this section more for the Bleeding hollow branch

also anyone who would like to volunteer to help with administration, reporting or what not please let me know!

in the process of moving to a new city/house so if I don't respond right away just give Moogy a few days Wink

www.Skribbulz.com
Shadowclan movies, screenshots and more!
Zarg

Character Skills: In trainning

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 7:10 am    Post subject: Permishan for Pic. Reply with quote

Ug Moogy,
I think this is a great idea. This way I can take screen shots and make thumbnail pics for avatars. I also like taking ingame pics. I hope I can get permishane to use this site when I become a gruntee?

Moogy
Old Admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 9:02 am    Post subject: Re: Permishan for Pic. Reply with quote

Zarg wrote:
Ug Moogy,
I think this is a great idea. This way I can take screen shots and make thumbnail pics for avatars. I also like taking ingame pics. I hope I can get permishane to use this site when I become a gruntee?

you're all set right now, I saw you joined and then gave you Shadowclan rights, no particular rank is needed to use skribbulz!

now you can upload pics to the "upload" section and then I just move them over to the Bleeding Hollow section or any othe appropriate section.

the nice thing though is you can link to them in a post or what not as soon as you upload it, you actually don't have to wait for me to move it I just put them in albums to keep it a bit more organized on the page.

this link fomr above will walk you thru how to do it
http://www.skribbulz.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=17

if any questions lid mih gruk!

www.Skribbulz.com
watarg

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bubhosh.

Moogy
Old Admin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Currently the old skribbulz section is a little messed up, several other sites are hosted on the domain but I need to redo skribbulz.com and restore hosting/uploading etc. Currently if you have any pictures you need to put up but need a place to host them feel free to email any to me at mooghy(at sign)gmail.com and I can put them up and send you links.

I plan to rebuild the skribbulz core but it will be a bit of a project. When I get things wrapped up I will update this stikki.

www.Skribbulz.com
Kr'Pog
Fishi
Fishi

Character Skills: Watchin'ya from the depths of sea

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love that idea. I hate it so much when my stories lose their pictures after a few years.

*bloop*
Azh
Old Admin

Character Skills: Grandmaster Grumpiness

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kr'Pog wrote:
I love that idea. I hate it so much when my stories lose their pictures after a few years.

You could put them on the Shadowclan wiki.

Guunzfub

Character Skills: Ahar!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've put a lot of pictures on Photobucket, even mor on my comp

Gungru --- SWtor Bounty hunter
Goh'ruk gro-Svar - ESO Hundred
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Shadowclan Dark Moot Forum Index -> Ravenholdt Skribbulz All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: