Shadowclan Main Page The Shadowclan Dark Moot

CalendarCalendar   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   CharactersCharacters   GroupsGroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Calendar 
Calendar eventCalendar
Wed 22 Nov 2017
Thu 23 Nov 2017
Fri 24 Nov 2017
Sat 25 Nov 2017
Sun 26 Nov 2017
Mon 27 Nov 2017
How's the activity?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Shadowclan Dark Moot Forum Index -> Warhammer Online (WAR)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
greevil

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:38 am    Post subject: How's the activity? Reply with quote

My subscription has lapsed because the times I was logging in the server tended to feel kind of like a ghost town.

But I miss the Clan and my greenies. How's activity been lately? Will I still feel lonesome? Has it picked up some since we got well past the holidays?

I was thinking about deleting Vleg, the high-level Black Orc who tried for months without success to get into the Clan, and rolling a new Vleg to hop into the Clan at rank 1.

And, of course, I was thinking about wayking ub Greevil.

Gorthag

Character Skills: Mining and Blacksmithing

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been trying to join this branch of the clan for a lil while now. Nobody seems to be on late at night or early morning who can let me in. That's all I know though.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
greevil

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gorthag wrote:
I've been trying to join this branch of the clan for a lil while now. Nobody seems to be on late at night or early morning who can let me in. That's all I know though.

Rats! I love the WAR Greenskins; I like them better than any other race in any other game. But WAR just isn't very much fun unless there is a lot of RvR activity going on.

Grubdug

Character Skills: Herbalism: 300, Mining:300, First Aid:300

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alliance activity is strong and so is RvR at most times of the day. It's a bit Zergy and in favoutr of order atm though. As far as clan activity, there is about a handful or boys logging on on a regular basis. We have regular alliance groups be it PvE or PvP. A few of the big uns are moving through Tomb of the Vulture Lord.
Unfortunately I am only around at late mornings/early afternoon EST since I live in germany.....you need to depend on Hurchug for invites if you play US primetime.

greevil

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grubdug wrote:
Alliance activity is strong and so is RvR at most times of the day. It's a bit Zergy and in favoutr of order atm though. As far as clan activity, there is about a handful or boys logging on on a regular basis. We have regular alliance groups be it PvE or PvP. A few of the big uns are moving through Tomb of the Vulture Lord.
Unfortunately I am only around at late mornings/early afternoon EST since I live in germany.....you need to depend on Hurchug for invites if you play US primetime.

I play around the clock (I have a relatively harmless sleep disorder that makes me slide around the clock). Any time is good for me at some point; I just need to know when the best times are to look for people.

I'm pretty active with the freep side of Gobblemoss' upcoming LOTRO PvMP event right now, and Vleg finally somehow got invited in the WoW branch, but I love the Greenskins and the WAR branch so much that if I think there's a good chance of having Clan to play with, I'll probably renew my subscription.

I just hate the lonesome feeling of logging on to find nobody around. It's especially bad in WAR, because the game is really kind of dull to play alone (for me, at least).

What do you know about the lower tiers? The original Vleg was too old to join the Clan when it first started the WAR branch. I'd happily delete him and start him from scratch (heck, I haven't been playing him, anyway...) if I thought there was activity in the lower tiers. I just don't want to do that and then discover that Tier 1 and 2 are ghost towns.

Thanks for the info!

Kurghaash

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll have Hurchug on tonight for a bit, I don't play late night as my wife clomps me everytime I wake her when I go to bed.

Do a search for the following ALT's names if you cannot find Hurchug on:
Kurghaash
Oreena
Oseara
Yscil
Lagnukh

If I am online in the game it will 99% of the time be one of those.

I won't be on Saturday or Sunday as I will be travelling. Perhaps Sunday night I should be back and maybe on (wifey willing).

A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America," for an amount of "up to, and including his life."
Grubdug

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am on now for about an hour or more if you need an invite.

greevil

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kurghaash wrote:
I'll have Hurchug on tonight for a bit, I don't play late night as my wife clomps me everytime I wake her when I go to bed.

Do a search for the following ALT's names if you cannot find Hurchug on:
Kurghaash
Oreena
Oseara
Yscil
Lagnukh

If I am online in the game it will 99% of the time be one of those.

I won't be on Saturday or Sunday as I will be travelling. Perhaps Sunday night I should be back and maybe on (wifey willing).

Tonight is a regularly-scheduled XG project night, but I'll try to get on if I have the chance. I need to visit my account-management page and make sure my sub is alive. I'll come looking for you soon.

greevil

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grubdug wrote:
I am on now for about an hour or more if you need an invite.

Working a contract right now, but thanks for the offer. I need to get on and see if Greevil and Skweejix are currently in or out of the Clan.

Gorthag

Character Skills: Mining and Blacksmithing

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was on dis weekend some and finally got to join da branch but Order was kicking or butts in realm control. I tried to make a push and managed to capture a few T1 Objectives but one Orc can oly do so much. We were doin good in the scenarios, though Gates of Ekrund was on a roll course that's an easy one.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
greevil

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:16 pm    Post subject: BaK in da Uzg Reply with quote

Okay, my subscription is active again. I'll get on and check on Greevil and Skweejix.

I'd like to get Vleg into the Clan, one way or another, in part because I really love playing the Black Orc class. There's just one problem: he's too old. (He was 26 when the Clan first appeared on Ostermark).

I tried for quite a while to follow the procedure for getting him in as a higher level, but it didn't happen. Meanwhile Greevil made it to Gob and had a blast.

So I'm pretty likely to just delete Vleg and start him again, but I thought I'd check and see if (1) folks would rather have the fattur Orc, rather than waiting for me to level him up again, and (2) if there's someone around who can sponsor him into the Clan. If either of these is not true, I'll just delete him and start again. (No sweat; I don't mind leveling a Black Orc again).

greevil

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I forgot Greevil turned into Speezbag when he came over to Badlands. He's still in the Clan and oi wayk 'im ub.

Skweejix and Vleg were still lingering on Phoenix Throne, so I moved them over to Badlands as well and motored them about.

HoooWAAAGH!

Kurghaash

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The higher rank is not a problem, especially for an established Clanmate. Just get em on and in the Clan!

A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America," for an amount of "up to, and including his life."
Grubdug

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gorthag wrote:
I was on dis weekend some and finally got to join da branch but Order was kicking or butts in realm control. I tried to make a push and managed to capture a few T1 Objectives but one Orc can oly do so much. We were doin good in the scenarios, though Gates of Ekrund was on a roll course that's an easy one.

Order is the Top Dog atm. From my observation they have the number advantage and since they roll us in T4 a lot lately they also have an advantage in RR on the general Destro population. Good fun to be had though in those times Destro gets off their lazy asses and stops guarding mailboxes. Also see if you can hop together with some of our alliance mates. We rickroll pretty much all of the order groups except for the very best ones in scenarios when we have a alliance premade running.

greevil

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kurghaash wrote:
The higher rank is not a problem, especially for an established Clanmate. Just get em on and in the Clan!

HOOOWAAAGH! Vleg fynly git tuu klomp wif latz!

I'm in the middle of a milestone push for a contract, so you're unlikely to see me for a couple days at least, but then Vleg will come a-knockin'.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Shadowclan Dark Moot Forum Index -> Warhammer Online (WAR) All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: