Shadowclan Main Page The Shadowclan Dark Moot

CalendarCalendar   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   CharactersCharacters   GroupsGroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Calendar 
Calendar eventCalendar
Sun 22 Oct 2017
Mon 23 Oct 2017
Tue 24 Oct 2017
Wed 25 Oct 2017
Thu 26 Oct 2017
Fri 27 Oct 2017
Deleting this board

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Shadowclan Dark Moot Forum Index -> Emerald Shadow Company (Planetside)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
K'Dahbruh
Old Admin
Old Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:30 pm    Post subject: Deleting this board Reply with quote

Any reason to not delete this board?
Xorv

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So sad, the end of the forum for branch that barely was in the best PvP MMO that ever was.

Seems like years ago when I was the only active player in "Shadow Company" running around knifing and sniping. So it must be ages since we were active as a group. Yeah send it on its way.. the days of Planetside are long gone!

Edit:

Vanu are the best!!! Go Purple!

Azh
Old Admin

Character Skills: Grandmaster Grumpiness

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Deleting this board Reply with quote

Our Shadow Platoon entry on the wiki is completely empty. Would be nice to put something there before we delete this forum entirely.

K'Dahbruh
Old Admin
Old Admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't remember much, or really any, of our time as Shadow Platoon. Most of my play was earlier, as Terrans, with the Dragon-Wolves.
Azh
Old Admin

Character Skills: Grandmaster Grumpiness

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some information can probably be culled from this board. And even just some basics such as the branch was Vanu(?) and the in-game guild was formed on XX, 200X, etc, would be great to have on the wiki.

Xorv

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I found this piece of info from one of my posts for long long ago on this board regarding Outfit (Clan) creation date and members. I think members is number of characters not players in the Outfit.

Xorv wrote:

Created: Apr 07, 2006
Members: 29
Leader: Kdorf

Outfit name was Shadow Platoon and the faction was Vanu

Anyway, the branch was very short lived in terms of active membership that played together, a few weeks at best. Most were using the free trial version of the game as well. Rak successfully drew away a lot of Planetside players to EVE <waves fist angrily> Wink After that happened those few still playing Planetside left the Shadow Platoon to join other Outfits... Except for me who kept flying the colors, if only to be able to play on my own without being spammed with Outfit invites every 5 minutes!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Shadowclan Dark Moot Forum Index -> Emerald Shadow Company (Planetside) All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: