Shadowclan Main Page The Shadowclan Dark Moot

CalendarCalendar   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   CharactersCharacters   GroupsGroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Calendar 
Calendar eventCalendar
Thu 18 Oct 2018
Fri 19 Oct 2018
Sat 20 Oct 2018
Sun 21 Oct 2018
Mon 22 Oct 2018
Tue 23 Oct 2018
Clomp! Fast - Week 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Shadowclan Dark Moot Forum Index -> Other Blood Bowl Leagues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Blarg

Character Skills: Rambling

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:49 pm    Post subject: Clomp! Fast - Week 2 Reply with quote

Week 2 is underway, though it's a rematch of week one so I think all the matches are already scheduled. Here's a thread for the after match summaries though. Razz

Blarg vs Sinnyil round two, Thursday 8pm PST

Reng

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A tie again. The ability of those necros to dodge is something that needs to be looked into by the competition committee. How some bones can be as agile as them is a sight to behold.

The first half was a fine half by the Membranes. They received and drove right at the Neurotics. Making it to the goal line in a few turns. Then Coach Reng tried to get fancy. He had the ball carrying Pestigor try a hand off in the rain to a nurgle warrior. The hand off fails but all was good because the nearby rotter caught it. So Coach Reng runs it in..nope he tries again and fails with the ball landing on the ground. Two turns later the ball is still on the gorund and half time is upon us.

The second half saw the Nuerotics dodging like mad. They got the ball but fumbled on a hand off and the ball moved very little until a hit by the Membranes moved the ball away from the scrum at the center of the field. The Pestigor ran in and picked it up making it one short run into the endzone. Confident that all the Neurotics will have to dodge from the mucus encrusted hands of his team coach Reng awaits his Pestigor to make it into the endzone. But this would not be. First the werewolf makes a dodge and is now standing next to the Pestigor, then a ghoul makes a dodge and closes in on the Pestigor, and finally a Wight makes three dodges and blitzes the Pestigor knocking the beast down and the ball lands on the pitch.

With one turn remaining the Pestigor has a shot at the ball and the td but his hands got too slimy and he failed to recover the ball.

0-0 tie. Good game. Tons of dodges from those Neurotics.

I figured out how to validate and I validated this match. I have to leave the league menu then reopen it and it gives the option to manage the league.

Sinnyil

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've noticed that about validating matches in a league you're the commissioner in but not the owner. Annoying.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Shadowclan Dark Moot Forum Index -> Other Blood Bowl Leagues All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: