Shadowclan Main Page The Shadowclan Dark Moot

CalendarCalendar   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   CharactersCharacters   GroupsGroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Calendar 
Calendar eventCalendar
Thu 23 Nov 2017
Fri 24 Nov 2017
Sat 25 Nov 2017
Sun 26 Nov 2017
Mon 27 Nov 2017
Tue 28 Nov 2017
Scavenger Power?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Shadowclan Dark Moot Forum Index -> Turn-based Public Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hin

Character Skills: Pie

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:55 am    Post subject: Scavenger Power? Reply with quote

I don't know if it's just pure luck but I ran as a scavenger this time around and i was amazed by the amount of items i found in one day...

- nuts and bolt
- copper pipe
- electronic component
- fat cat
- trestle
- concrete

plus a metric carpload of other semi-useful junk.

What else is that the Scavenger is the only hero with true staying power. The scout usefulness fizzles into a regular citizen with hero powers after a couple of days. The guardian lasts a bit longer, but is essentially replaced by water guns when plumbing comes. But the scavenger will be useful the whole game!

i'm sold.

watarg

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I noticed the top players are almost all scavengers. It makes sense if you're able to find lots of defensive objects that you'll survive longer.

I also like the guardian (with healthy body = 5cp). We'll need them to clear out the high zombie zones in the later game. However, i'm leaning towards 1 guardian per coalition and rest scavengers for optimal survival.

Gutlak

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scavengers are awesome. They get so many more items in comparison to everybody else. The only thing they need though is for groups to help support their scavenging when the zombie count goes sky high.

Oesmiko: SWG
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Shadowclan Dark Moot Forum Index -> Turn-based Public Forum All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: