Shadowclan Main Page The Shadowclan Dark Moot

CalendarCalendar   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   CharactersCharacters   GroupsGroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Calendar 
Calendar eventCalendar
Tue 18 Sep 2018
Wed 19 Sep 2018
Thu 20 Sep 2018
Fri 21 Sep 2018
Sat 22 Sep 2018
Sun 23 Sep 2018
Rook Wk8: Zombie Apocalypse! vs. Tir Nam Beo Fancy Boys

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Shadowclan Dark Moot Forum Index -> Clomp! (Blood Bowl League)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
chuckprime

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:17 pm    Post subject: Rook Wk8: Zombie Apocalypse! vs. Tir Nam Beo Fancy Boys Reply with quote

Hey Raghaz the week has been advanced I see. How about tomorrow night (Wed.) at 8pm PST? If not, Friday or Sunday night could work around the same time or later.

chuckprime

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, nearly a week with no response. This week begins my kids baseball schedule and while I won't be coaching this year I won't have any more time than I did last season as I have my middle boy joining T-ball and now have twice as many games and practices to attend. As it stands right now for a few weeks at least (until actual games start) Thursday and Sunday are the only nights of the week I can guarantee that I will be available before 8:30 or 9pm PST. Hopefully we can work something out.

chuckprime

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't remember if you are Eastern or Pacific Raghaz. If it's not too late for you I could play at 9 or 9:30pm PST almost any night. It's really just the East coast guys I might have scheduling problems with for the next few weeks.

chuckprime

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK, nearly 2 weeks now with no response, have we lost Raghaz as well? I really hope this isn't the new schedule giving 2 weeks plus a few days extensions here and there. We will be playing this league into June at this pace. Things will have to change over the next week or so or I will be pulling my team from the league and putting them in something I can play with some sort of regularity regardless of whether or not the season is completed.

Vulg

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

2 weeks is too long a turnaround for you? Really? I chose two weeks so we could advance the round on the same day every time (occasional extensions aside). Personally I think 7-10 days is the best schedule but that wasn't working.

I am half tempted to blow up this league and start over with a smaller, more dedicated group. I think we aimed too high again just like we did with season 2. Once a league gets above 10 teams it just seems to fall apart after a couple of months.

WoW: Vulg, Retired Ghaashblud Nob
Shadowbane: Diahb Rhu'khan, Khal'usht
UO CATSKILLS: Vulg'Ruk, Rabid Howlin Skullz Womp'r
DAoC: Vulg Blakfist
Vulg

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We're giving this game to prime and moving on.

WoW: Vulg, Retired Ghaashblud Nob
Shadowbane: Diahb Rhu'khan, Khal'usht
UO CATSKILLS: Vulg'Ruk, Rabid Howlin Skullz Womp'r
DAoC: Vulg Blakfist
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Shadowclan Dark Moot Forum Index -> Clomp! (Blood Bowl League) All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: