Shadowclan Main Page The Shadowclan Dark Moot

CalendarCalendar   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   CharactersCharacters   GroupsGroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Calendar 
Calendar eventCalendar
Sun 10 Nov 2019
Mon 11 Nov 2019
Tue 12 Nov 2019
Wed 13 Nov 2019
Thu 14 Nov 2019
Fri 15 Nov 2019
Arena junkies

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Shadowclan Dark Moot Forum Index -> Ravenholdt Peon Pit
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dritki

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:19 pm    Post subject: Arena junkies Reply with quote

have looked at several sites and kulgur told me about this one last night. excellent macros and advice, including talent setups. It is for 4.2 at the moment, but it looks like there working on a update for 4.3. hopefully it helps with the PVP. Macros could be a big factor. Always wondered how some of these guys did so much in a little amount of time.

Arena Junkies

Dritki

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

warcraft hunters union is a excellent site as well with up to date for 4.3

Dritki

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

changed my pet talents around acording to hunters union. definartly better results in first klomp zug. though with my current set up on my laptop and track ball the hunter jump is not going to happen. soon as i save enough money i can replace my geforce card that went out a week ago in my gaming computer. great timing as the kids christmas presents are the priority.

other hunters? what do you use to do the super trickey dicky moves? special mouse, track ball. any sugestions for the best pointing device??? to make drukjuns life easier?

Kimaru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Space bar and mouse moving always works for me Smile

Zagdaka da dedkan
Kul'Gur

Character Skills: Fizt Shakun, Cane Whappin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If your looking to learn how to kite; Grotmog would be the one to speak with. In my 7 years of WoW, very, very, very few people can kite on the level of Grot. Hax for sure Razz

Kulgur - Ghaash'Blud Sharkuu Nob
Kul'Gur - Bitur Wa'lusk-r
Steam Username - aclayttu
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Grotmog

Character Skills: Chantin/Skribblur

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ha, Kul might be over stating that but thank you!

Im sure you know this already but it doesnt hurt to say it, NEVER BACK PEDAL! In otherwords, dont press "S" to get away from your target. You want to run left,right or straight always. Simple reasoning behind it! You move much faster. Against melee opponents, there is a fun trick that I used alot. If they beating on you and you need a quick break, instead of the standard disengage technique, just wingclip em and run straight through them. Once they are following you, disengage so you end up behind them, conc. shot and kite. Another thing to keep in mind when kiting is to utilize your evasive abilities wisely. Dont blow em on super fast. With scatter shot, freezing trap, disengage, deterrence and your slows you should be able to always have a steady distance from your target. A lot of what I learned is from arena junkies. Only problem with that site is that there is a bunch of bickering so it is hard to find the gold pieces of info in the forums.

Dritki

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks grot. im just now using those slow down options on folks and most the time learning the hard way what works and doesnt. ill try to use that little trick and see what happens. . I'am definatly am getting better. but still a rookie. been in the battle grounds everyday. even tried a arena and got wiped good.... har As kulgur told me it is muscle memory!!!! just got to find what works and learn it over and over.

thanks everyone who has been helping me figure Hunters out.

Kul'Gur

Character Skills: Fizt Shakun, Cane Whappin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also recall Gutlak saying skill capped was a great site for pvp vids. It does have free movies but most require a subscription.

Kulgur - Ghaash'Blud Sharkuu Nob
Kul'Gur - Bitur Wa'lusk-r
Steam Username - aclayttu
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Shadowclan Dark Moot Forum Index -> Ravenholdt Peon Pit All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: