Shadowclan Main Page The Shadowclan Dark Moot

CalendarCalendar   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   CharactersCharacters   GroupsGroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Calendar 
Calendar eventCalendar
Wed 14 Nov 2018
Thu 15 Nov 2018
Fri 16 Nov 2018
Sat 17 Nov 2018
Sun 18 Nov 2018
Mon 19 Nov 2018
Looking to buy a new point and shoot camera

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Shadowclan Dark Moot Forum Index -> Computers etc.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bragor
-
-

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:20 am    Post subject: Looking to buy a new point and shoot camera Reply with quote

For the last few weeks I've been thinking about buying a new pocket camera. My old one is a Canon SD750. It's done well, but now it's dying on me.

I'm looking at the Olympus TG-1 iHS for it's toughness and waterproofing (submerge to 40 ft).

I often have my camera on the motorcycle on a lanyard around my neck for quick access. This will mean I don't have to stop any time it rains and put it away. I can also take it snorkeling when we go to Hawaii in Oct.

Finally, it's got image stabilization and an F2 lens on it for great low light and/or steady shooting from the motorcycle.

Any photo gurus have an opinion?

http://thewirecutter.com/reviews/best-all-around-waterproof-camera/

Bragor
-
-

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought it. So far i really like it. It's not SLR crisp photos, but it's allot better than my old canon 750 was.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Shadowclan Dark Moot Forum Index -> Computers etc. All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: