Shadowclan Main Page The Shadowclan Dark Moot

CalendarCalendar   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   CharactersCharacters   GroupsGroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Calendar 
Calendar eventCalendar
Sun 21 Jul 2019
Mon 22 Jul 2019
Tue 23 Jul 2019
Wed 24 Jul 2019
Thu 25 Jul 2019
Fri 26 Jul 2019
Why Oh Why

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Shadowclan Dark Moot Forum Index -> Ravenholdt Peon Pit
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gromalok

Character Skills: Rok kuttin', Rok SMASHIN', Stitchen, Mixur, Weedpikur, agh Skribblur

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:02 am    Post subject: Why Oh Why Reply with quote

Why must this branch be dead! Sad

Khargug
Clan Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

-- lots of this is my opinion and may not reflect the opinions of other clan members that still enjoy the game --

Sorry man... As initially interesting as Garrisons were in WoD it ultimately became equivalent to farmville-like activity and made professions fairly obsolete. There might be a few folks from the clan still playing but from WoD's release til I stopped playing last summer/fall(?) I logged in daily for months on end, then every other day and then a couple days a week until I finally let it slide. Some folks logged in here and there but the community is/was just not large enough to sustain any social activities.

The Buurzclan mini-branch is still there and the guild bank should still be there with items, gold, et cetera. Also I know for sure that the original Shadowclan guild (on Ravenholdt) is there as I left an alt in there and there are still some that log in here and there every now and then. I will say though that last I saw I still have control of Buurzclan and if there is any great interest for a group of clan to get together and utilize it, I can if needed re-up for a month to transfer it as I consider all of the items in the clan vault as property of the SC members that are in the casual branch. That said, I still don't think it is worth it unless you have a lot of clan members active.

I don't see Legion bringing me back. I think in order for that to happen Blizzard will need to move away from their current model of pushing people into the gear & raid content and the game shouldn't feel like a daily chore.

Shadowclan Discord server
Gromalok

Character Skills: Rok kuttin', Rok SMASHIN', Stitchen, Mixur, Weedpikur, agh Skribblur

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Khargug wrote:
-- lots of this is my opinion and may not reflect the opinions of other clan members that still enjoy the game --

Sorry man... As initially interesting as Garrisons were in WoD it ultimately became equivalent to farmville-like activity and made professions fairly obsolete. There might be a few folks from the clan still playing but from WoD's release til I stopped playing last summer/fall(?) I logged in daily for months on end, then every other day and then a couple days a week until I finally let it slide. Some folks logged in here and there but the community is/was just not large enough to sustain any social activities.

The Buurzclan mini-branch is still there and the guild bank should still be there with items, gold, et cetera. Also I know for sure that the original Shadowclan guild (on Ravenholdt) is there as I left an alt in there and there are still some that log in here and there every now and then. I will say though that last I saw I still have control of Buurzclan and if there is any great interest for a group of clan to get together and utilize it, I can if needed re-up for a month to transfer it as I consider all of the items in the clan vault as property of the SC members that are in the casual branch. That said, I still don't think it is worth it unless you have a lot of clan members active.

I don't see Legion bringing me back. I think in order for that to happen Blizzard will need to move away from their current model of pushing people into the gear & raid content and the game shouldn't feel like a daily chore.
I completely agree with your statement. WoD was a horrible expansion and, now that you mention it, feels alot like Farmville in regards to the Garrison work.
WoW has not been the same since the clan left. I wish there would have been a push to hop realms before people gave up.

Kul'Gur

Character Skills: Fizt Shakun, Cane Whappin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Id reactivaate for drinkie fests to heal the Ghaashies to victory again Razz

Kulgur - Ghaash'Blud Sharkuu Nob
Kul'Gur - Bitur Wa'lusk-r
Steam Username - aclayttu
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Shadowclan Dark Moot Forum Index -> Ravenholdt Peon Pit All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: