Shadowclan Main Page The Shadowclan Dark Moot

CalendarCalendar   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   CharactersCharacters   GroupsGroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Calendar 
Calendar eventCalendar
Sun 22 Oct 2017
Mon 23 Oct 2017
Tue 24 Oct 2017
Wed 25 Oct 2017
Thu 26 Oct 2017
Fri 27 Oct 2017
I'm messing around

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Shadowclan Dark Moot Forum Index -> Ravenholdt Peon Pit
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Otak

Character Skills: Sneek'n shiniez frum evriash.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 7:35 pm    Post subject: I'm messing around Reply with quote

Ug! I've woken up for a month stint again. I haven't purchased Legion and I'm not certain if I'll be playing Rankar or Otak much.

My wife and I are running around with low level characters as she figures out what class she likes. She's already decided on Horde and has an orc rogue...

Grotmog! Waikee upz!

Battle.net- Otak#1908
Steam- Kuakane
Reitsuka

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just bought legion and a resurrected my subscription. I'm saving the poof to 100 power for another class that might be annoying to level like a priest or mage or something. So I'm tearing up all the content I've missed with Pandaria and Draenor. I went from 80 to 88 last night.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Shadowclan Dark Moot Forum Index -> Ravenholdt Peon Pit All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: