Shadowclan Main Page The Shadowclan Dark Moot

CalendarCalendar   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   CharactersCharacters   GroupsGroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Calendar 
Calendar eventCalendar
Wed 22 Nov 2017
Thu 23 Nov 2017
Fri 24 Nov 2017
Sat 25 Nov 2017
Sun 26 Nov 2017
Mon 27 Nov 2017
What is your most memorable moment in Catskills Shadowclan?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Shadowclan Dark Moot Forum Index -> Catskills Skribbulz
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Boz

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got to Beta UO back in August 1997 when I worked at Best Buy. I originally played Test Center, then Pacific, and finally Catskills (SP too!).

In the first week of Catskills, I was at the Guard Tower with practice dummies south of Yew when a group of guys were complaining about orcs attacking them.

I went north to the clearing and I saw a few "dewds" griefing some players who only had orc equipment. I was considered "grey" at the time and I immediately attacked the "humans". I was eventually killed and had an interesting conversation with Kar'garth and Azog.

They told me they followed a strict RP code which was completely different than anything that was currently going on in UO.

Within 2 months, Ken Masters help organize the 1st RP community with UO treasure chest.

This was almost 20 years ago!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Boz, Undead founder, forever running to the Chaos Shrine with a 56k modem

Ri

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boz wrote:
I got to Beta UO back in August 1997 when I worked at Best Buy. I originally played Test Center, then Pacific, and finally Catskills (SP too!).

In the first week of Catskills, I was at the Guard Tower with practice dummies south of Yew when a group of guys were complaining about orcs attacking them.

I went north to the clearing and I saw a few "dewds" griefing some players who only had orc equipment. I was considered "grey" at the time and I immediately attacked the "humans". I was eventually killed and had an interesting conversation with Kar'garth and Azog.

They told me they followed a strict RP code which was completely different than anything that was currently going on in UO.

Within 2 months, Ken Masters help organize the 1st RP community with UO treasure chest.

I always followed a strict code of trolling you. Wink

Ajar Deathstrike

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boz wrote:

Not long after, Necro Sanct the Bone Warrior recruited me Smile. He was in my clan of normies with another character at first, then I noticed he hadn't been on in awhile. I ICQed him and he told me about this amazing community RPing as Orcs and Undead in Yew.

Then I joined in late 98.

Glad to see you're still kicking old friend. We have a facebook group for all UND members from all UO branches. Some oldies you might remember are there, including Darkness.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/907374949347678/

email me at lukebuckley at hotmail.ca if you can't

Ajar Deathstrike - Ancient One- Undead 1998-2003
Gung'zog - Throquat Uzg Kigg'r - ~2000
Darix Darkbane - Bone Warrior - Undead '98

UOSA 2013

UO An Corp 2015
Gung'Zog - Shadowclan
Ajar Deathstrike
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Shadowclan Dark Moot Forum Index -> Catskills Skribbulz All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Page 10 of 10

Jump to: