Shadowclan Main Page The Shadowclan Dark Moot

CalendarCalendar   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   CharactersCharacters   GroupsGroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Calendar 
Calendar eventCalendar
Sun 24 Mar 2019
Mon 25 Mar 2019
Tue 26 Mar 2019
Wed 27 Mar 2019
Thu 28 Mar 2019
Fri 29 Mar 2019
Conan Exiles Sandbox server going up, want to help?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Shadowclan Dark Moot Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hugzug

Character Skills: Hosh stuff

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:03 pm    Post subject: Conan Exiles Sandbox server going up, want to help? Reply with quote

Hey all I have a friend through the TFRP GTA-RP group that I know.

He's in the process of designing a Conan Exiles Sandbox server. It will be RP focused (and WL approved to play on so we don't get just any random derp coming in to play).

It's a huge process and we'd like your help if you are interested and have nothing better to do. Wink

Right now it's just he & I working on the designing, building, decorating, and quest writing to make it all happen.

I/he/we would LOVE your help if you are interested in being a part of this from the ground up.

I am doing a ton of Twitch streaming of this process. So if you want to see what it's about/involves please feel free to stop by and give me an "ug lat" and see what I'm working on. My twitch stream is https://www.twitch.tv/aphenaproxipess and I will be going life in about an hour to 90 minutes to work on it tonight.

We get that everyone's busy with life, and even just a couple hours to help toss up some walls, lay out decorations, write a quest or two for us etc. would help us immensely.

Also.. you only need to own the game. You don't have to be an expert builder, or know how to do any of it. I/he/we will gladly work you through the steps and give you qualilty on the job training.

I just wanted to toss the offer out in case any of you are interested and want to hang out with us and make some cool cities and stuff.

<----- troll (last edited by Khargug Tue Jul 19, 2005 1:49 pm)

Twitter

Facebook
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Grasknak

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is this still a thing?

I either missed this or random amnesia event.

Khargug
Clan Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

its an independent endeavor. feel free to hit up hugzug for more info.

Shadowclan Discord server
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Shadowclan Dark Moot Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: