Shadowclan Main Page The Shadowclan Dark Moot

CalendarCalendar   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   CharactersCharacters   GroupsGroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Calendar 
Calendar eventCalendar
Wed 14 Nov 2018
Thu 15 Nov 2018
Fri 16 Nov 2018
Sat 17 Nov 2018
Sun 18 Nov 2018
Mon 19 Nov 2018
What is your most memorable moment in Catskills Shadowclan?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Shadowclan Dark Moot Forum Index -> Catskills Skribbulz
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GlubGlub

Character Skills: Ligz-R!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hoowah Lud her wuz de mozt bubhosh feork!

Krishnak
Khri
Kishe

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What ever happened to Qub'mug?

Clomping whole fort of biters with him/her is one of my most favorite memories.

also being burnt and sitting with gaahk'mat and ul'gala in small hut surrounded by humies.

AO: Hammy - retired pipebasher
Guild: Shadowclan - all
Frug'Kog

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Qub'mugg eventually turned fork...
She used to attack the fort on her horse and whatnot...We killed her enough times that she eventually got bored and quit.

-Drinion, Champion (Landroval)
-Kreth, Pure-blood Assassin (Jung Ma)
Kishe

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 2:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Frug'Kog wrote:
Qub'mugg eventually turned fork...
She used to attack the fort on her horse and whatnot...We killed her enough times that she eventually got bored and quit.

That was expected...when Thunk no longer was there to set him straight

AO: Hammy - retired pipebasher
Guild: Shadowclan - all
Rotgrot

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I liked how Qub never bothered to use the emote command. She'd just say "nods" and "scowls" and "yells". It amused me for some reason.
Blarg

Character Skills: Rambling

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I read over this thread every once in a while. <sniffle> So many memories. Razz I keep meaning to make a contribution but don't for whatever reason. Here's a shot lists of major events I'll always remember

-Origonally being a ligzr but switching to lusk-r, and nobody noticing or caring back then

-Following TB around as a gruntee, on a dragon clomping trip, to suck up and become a Throquat. :P

-Almost getting removed from the Throquats for the gruntee slaughter with Yub'glubb. Don't let him fool you, there was no sacrifice to the wargod involved, we simply wanted to see just how much blood we could get in the nob hut, har.

-Being terrified of Yug during his warboss time

-The warboss clomp where Glug Ughurk was healed by the stunty. I was a guard on the Throquat team.

-Losing to GGG in the arranged fight for the open Ug'Lusk-r spot.

-Later fighting GGG in another arranged fight for the open Wa'Lusk-r spot, in the Yew orc fort, with a big crowd, and us both being at about 1% life, and could move. Stared at eachother for a bit, GGG managed to take a step in, and my lusk swung first to the dismay of the crowd (GGG was definately the crowd favorite. Razz )

-being clomped for stuttering as Krimp-uurz'Mog.

-Giving every diamond I got to Jir'ye, saying that diamonds were a fe-orcs best friend.

-Starting the Citizens of Yew project on TB's encouragement. The best of it was in the beginning, it wasn't as fun when we tried to beef ourselves up to make actual fights against the clan.

-Being assassinated as Timothy Willis, my CoY character, by an as'sas'un in training. He was in disguise, and wanted to paint my portrait, and placed purple "paint" pots all around me on the ground.... BOOM!

-Barely losing to Grishnak in a warboss fight, and getting stuck as Nob afterward, losing my chance for warboss forever. :P

-Gulghrim convincing me to make a sneaky type orc, and making Nub'Hosh who eventually developed her idea into the sneek-r bludline.

-Great times with Wog and Eer'g as my Shardie Ja'rak. Wog and Ja'rak being totally confused about what was going when we were made Wa'Zult-rs.

-Starting the Srinkhu as Nub'Hosh and retiring Zav'tog, sad and fun at the same time.

-Making Yub'glubb my Srinkhu Nob guard based mostly on our old experience of the gruntee massacre. :P

-Ug'RugRat being repeatedly killed by Waargboom for not taking off his shoes.

-Being terrified of Waargboom in general

-Finding out that Findog hated us so much that his house was full of Orc Helms, in an attempt to prevent the server from spawning them any more, so we would be unable to dress as orcs.

-A million great clomp trips, toll trips, quests, and adventures. Some of my greatest memories of gaming ever.

Har, wasn't as short as I thought, but still far from as long as it could have been.

Blok

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I loved the Shrinku and Sneekrs. If they had been around when Ruggy was born, he'd have joined them.

I always loved interacting with Shrinku, examing their packs and comparing them with mine (I always had a ton of junk in my packs).

Qub'mug, major major brain pain. I spent hours trying to decipher that players ICQ messages to me, usually complaining about getting in trouble for what ever doodish thing he/she had done.

Oh, Blarg, by the way, Waarg only killed me over and over once. After Gu'clomp ressed me, Gu told everyone they'd have to go through him if they wanted to mess with me. Funny thing is, Gu didn't know who I was, Ruggy was only a day or so old when Waarg repeatedly killed me.

Blarg

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Har, I must have missed Gu's defense of you, I just remember seeing Waargboom kill you and start yelling at you to take them off and you refusing, and Waarg obviously steaming up, as he had a tendancy to do. Razz Was a fun show.

(and Nub'Hosh's pack was a work of pure art!)

Blok

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 6:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, after that episode with Waarg, I wandered around as a ghost, trying to decide if it was worth it, when I bumped into Gu's hut. I guess he had seen me earlier and got what I was trying to do so he rooted around his hut looking for stuff to ress me, ressed me, then shooed me off back to the fort.
I remember he used to tell Ruggy to do things that would sor of endanger ruggy with other older orcs, then he'd walk up behind me and wiggle his fingers and the other orc would suddenly decide to not beat up Ruggy.
This was back when the Thrak Gash liked to put kindling all over the fort. Gu'clomp would tell me to pick up all the sticks, so I'd walk behind whatever orc was dropping them and pick them all up. It was a lot of fun running back to hide behind Gu while several Thrak Gash were chasing me.

Grak'Shogum

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I remember when I was warboss, we turned the fort into a giant srinkhulag. That was fun. "NUB TUJH MEEB TINGIES RUNTEE!!!" *womp*

Grak'Shogim- Ma'Urk (UO Angel Island)
Grak'Shogum-Gruntee-UO An Corp
Frug'Kog

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pansees...

Ug'skr

Character Skills: Smash!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 6:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I remember Pug'uzg'zalu randomly tricking orcs into going into one of his moongates to no-where.
was the best when he sent my Throquat through one as punishment for something I had done; when I got back I thanked him with shinies for the bubhosh Throqu'in trip!

*snikkur*

Nek'raka- Throquat Wa'Ligz-r Catskills- MIA
Shak'rak - Last Blood Mojoka of Catskills- Deceased
Ug'skr- Sneeki'Maurk- Prahkug'Buurzum
Skrug - Womp'n Gruntee - An Corp
Karne

Character Skills: Irresistable good looks

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Har! That was great Shak.
GruntGlubGlub

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I need to find the other "memories" threads and cut and paste my stories from there. Frankly I am forgeting most of the specifics and a ton of the names, ack! I am getting old!

I am definately still active in SC, just not under this name.

GGG
Krul'ar

Blarg

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Friend sent me this old picture.

Shadowclan rescue mission into the Drow Crypts!!!

I think there's a good chance that the tribeless lusk-r on the far left is me. Razz

The main part of that trip I remember was being slaughtered as we got caught on those stairs, stuck in a bunch of fire walls and such. Razz I don't think I ever got passed those stairs.

That and of course, that I had a blast.

K'larz

Character Skills: smith

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 7:47 pm    Post subject: Now that does bring back some memories! Reply with quote

This is the first time in about 3 years I have checked in on a Clan board and I almost got a little misty eyed reading some of the things remembered. GGG, Ruggie, Zav'tog, playing with you guys back in the day got me through some hard times with not only a smile on my face but some serious laughs. Ruggie I have milk and cookies for you any time.

Any one remember a running fight to get a key to the Mak-r hut by the pass back from one of Findog's cronnies? Back in the days you had to leave your key ring on your vendor so took a chance every time you opened the door.

How about K'larz as the first mak-r nob??? He fell under the evil that was the Shrinku and the love of stuffies at least for a little time.

I think the war boss clomp at the other Orc fort before we even had a drinkie fest to go along with it was one of the best times. The waves of Ettins seemed never ending and I was a wee gruntee mak-r wanna be.

Anyway I am looking to get back into a game after about a year off. So whats worth playing these days. Where can I find some old friends and have some new laughs?????

Blok

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 5:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

KLARZ!!!!!

Some of us are on Angel Island, which is a free UO shard run by Adam Ant. Get there!

Gru'Thok

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 12:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm... I remember being a gruntee FOREVER (seriously it was like 4 months, gruntee games were no longer fun anymore). While a gruntee I also set up this "blakbuut taburn" with bar stools and stacked crates for the bar in the east tent.

Hmm... what else... There was this other ork, I can't remember his name (not Hosh'Goth, although we did stuff too, we were both Biters, I think this one ended up being a bludmuun, used the axe too). Well, the two of us (me and the one I can't remember) would trade places and play jokes on people and whatnot. Krimping people in the back door, then running away. Basically the types of funny things the higher ranking orcs would make us do laps around the fort for.

EDIT: MORG, it was Morg something... hmm...

Ug'skr

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 5:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Morg'dreg.

he is a pirate on AI now.

Grak'Shogum

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 7:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I remember seeing the Eld'rs a few times. That was always fun.

I also remember this one orc who wore yellow boots. He wasn't in Shadowclan, but was under another stone with the abb Orc or something similar. He was always blue to us but he could come into the fort freely, though he wasn't on the stone or warred with it. I found out later he was a black'bluud and that the tribe was disbanded or turned traitorous. He was always pretty cool and he came along for some trips and such. He only came on once or twice a year though. It was always kind of special when he showed up.

I can't remember his name for the life of me though.

Grak'Shogim- Ma'Urk (UO Angel Island)
Grak'Shogum-Gruntee-UO An Corp
Gan'Tungi

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EDIT: I just went through and reread this post and it occurred to me that I've already said everything and more. I was just feeling nostalgic once again and felt like reliving old glories. I'll have to try and retrieve my Angel Island account information (which I've forgotten) so I can come back around on my little gruntee once more.

Gul'Wur

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grak'Shogum wrote:

I also remember this one orc who wore yellow boots. He wasn't in Shadowclan, but was under another stone with the abb Orc or something similar. He was always blue to us but he could come into the fort freely, though he wasn't on the stone or warred with it. I found out later he was a black'bluud and that the tribe was disbanded or turned traitorous. He was always pretty cool and he came along for some trips and such. He only came on once or twice a year though. It was always kind of special when he showed up.

Der'Snogg.

Frug'Kog

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gul'Wur wrote:
Grak'Shogum wrote:

Der'Snogg.

Der'Snogg filled in as my WarBoss guard in the Drinkee Fest once...even though he was a Ligz-R. He had to use wrestling instead...but he outlasted the rest of the team and took down a few people.
He was a great guy, didn't know he made appearances later on though.

Ug'skr

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Der'snogg actually made appearances right up until the very end of Shadowclan on Catskills.

However, once Gor'bladz left some of the orc took to attacking him, and really giving him a hard time. It then turned into a KoS thing, and was very nubhosh.

Lifebane

Character Skills: Apothecary & Scavenging

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Waht mur kin Gu' say....

Oo ya... an dem pushdog humies ob wintersmell!!

~~ The tortured orcish soul who was Gu'Clomp, Necro-ork-cer
~~ Hoowah Moonies!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Shadowclan Dark Moot Forum Index -> Catskills Skribbulz All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 8 of 10

Jump to: