Shadowclan Main Page The Shadowclan Dark Moot

CalendarCalendar   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   CharactersCharacters   GroupsGroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Calendar 
Calendar eventCalendar
Wed 14 Nov 2018
Thu 15 Nov 2018
Fri 16 Nov 2018
Sat 17 Nov 2018
Sun 18 Nov 2018
Mon 19 Nov 2018
Gor'bladz

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Shadowclan Dark Moot Forum Index -> Catskills Skribbulz
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gi'mar

Character Skills: Mojo bunni

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 9:40 pm    Post subject: Gor'bladz Reply with quote

Though I haven't trafficed these pages nearly enough I wanted to take a moment to thank Gor'bladz for all the time he put into Catskills UO back in the day. Though this testament is long overdue and will likely be left unread, perhaps it is for my own statement then for others. I remember very specific moments in the game where leadership began to float elsewhere leaving Catskills in the dark. First with siege perilous, EQ, AC, etc. etc. Gor stuck it out and I think that few actually realize how much OOG time he put into the clan. I remember that goddamn fidgit and being both annoyed that I couldn't order his arse around since I could never get him to stand still for more then half a second. Gor has always been perhaps one of the most well spoken people that I have ever known and somehow it always struck me that IG he played the brute that spoke a single word and bashed the heck out of someone. It seems odd that I always felt his charachter had somewhat of a presence even though every orc looked identitcal for the most part. But so it is. So my thanks to you Gor and for putting up with my insanity. I know I caused your icq to blow up more times then I'd care to even consider from one thing or another that I did back in the day causing you an endless headache. So it is.
Ig'Lug'Nu

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 4:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HOOWAH GOR'BLADZ!!!

ogur

Character Skills: Getting around message board filters!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Gor'Bladz, for too many things to list. All of them related to being a great leader. Thanks, thanks, thanks.
Might as well thank TB too. I can't imagine how much fun I would have missed entirely if he hadn't been there to coach me along.
gi'mar(sic) too. You might be angry, dumbfounded or laughing your arse off when he was around, but you were never bored. One of the players/characters I really missed when we moved to SP. Oops, I mean started on SP.
Blok and "that orc whose name shall not be typed" too. SP always had outstanding Branch leaders until ogur took over.

Hey this is fun.....I could go on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and

Varg

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea I loved this guy. For some reasons he kinda reminded me of Delaz.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Shadowclan Dark Moot Forum Index -> Catskills Skribbulz All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: