Shadowclan Main Page The Shadowclan Dark Moot

CalendarCalendar   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   CharactersCharacters   GroupsGroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Calendar 
Calendar eventCalendar
Sun 22 Apr 2018
Mon 23 Apr 2018
Tue 24 Apr 2018
Wed 25 Apr 2018
Thu 26 Apr 2018
Fri 27 Apr 2018
Kegi'goth Phantasmical Completed Shadowquest.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Shadowclan Dark Moot Forum Index -> Siege Perilous Skribbulz
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kegi'goth

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 8:53 am    Post subject: Kegi'goth Phantasmical Completed Shadowquest. Reply with quote

Here is the complete version of my shadowquest.
Tonight as I was resting in my spectre form, a pigeon came to me. It was from burz telling me to get to the fort! Burz then ressurected me as i got there , but xulgag killed me.. then ressurected me and told me to go to fort. So i walked in my imaginary line up and watched as Piggy , Xulgag, and Burzark came upon the ramp. They started blahin some stuffa bout me being a nubhosh gruntee, and that i might make a better grunt, and the rest was blahblahblah blahdiy blah to me. Until i was thwapd to pay attention! they then gave me the following tasks and rules!

Burz Tasks!!
find out 10 punishments for other bad grunteez..
5 dead wisps
Wander the earth and think about all the things you owuld do differently as a kub until thron of laffurs

Xulgags Tasks!!

1000 bandies
a head
make story
get to other side of doom!

Standard rules.

Come back ready for battle.. dont go to human cities unless you have to..dont buyy from ummies vendor.. dont come back to shadowclan fort unless done with quest.

Then they killed me and so the journey begins!

I began wandering the uzg looking for a healer.

I eventually found one, and then began pondering how the skah am i gonna reaquip my self? So i began scavengering around, and eventually found a box with an dubkult in it! So then i rested to regain my stamina and for my wounds to close.

After that i headed down towards the human brigand fort butt naked looking for tribute...

But they attacked me soo i ended up killing them and got a few supplies off them. Though a horse tried to take my new killed items so i had to kill that too.

One ummie even managed to have an orc mask on them. ^.^

But the ummies didnt like that i was killing their pals. So they brought reinforcements..In which i ran for my life!!

So I wandered around for a bit. Killign things looking for more supplies realising that this was goign no where. Then it hit me. Do what orcs do GED TRYBUUT! RAWR!!!!

Soo i traveled to moongate , where i met this ummie and demanded for tribute. The ummie wet his pants and was readily able to give me some. Hooowah kutturs!!

So then i went to the sheep pen looking as happy as i could be, but then... i realised. I had nothing to sheer the sheep with gah >_<

So as i began to run back to the brigand fort I ran into another ummie. In which i demanded TRIBUUT!! Though i had to chase this one down a bit she finally stopped. And in a scared voice she said.

So I followed her to her house, and was given bubhosh tribute, just what i needed too! Iggs and raggs! Hoowah tributenezz!!

And so In order to reaquipped myself more id have to kill monsters for it. So i headed to shame because its the best. Now that i have everything i need to klomp them with.

To be continued!! Stay Tuned folks for the next grand adventure of kegi'goth .. HOOWAH ME!

Kegi'goth

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Part 2 Impatience.
----
No written story this time, just pictures

---
What will kegi do now that shes been doomed in doom? Will she wait for an ummie to get her back up or will she run off and do something completly random. Stay tuned next time!

Kegi'goth

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Part 3 Patience Pays Off
----
Patience was never my strongest virtue. Ive been the kind to klomp and ask questions later. But I felt that this was a test, for something I had to learn and as part of my steps for leaving my kubbiehood. So as a spectre i waited for many hours (a day and a half to be exact) for something to happen.

And just as I was about to go, Ummies showed up and ressurected me.

They invited me to come to doom with them. Everything was going great.

I began running around, gathering materials and supplies from the ground and re equiping myself. But the ummies became suspicious and thought I was taking there kills , speccialy on the Dark father. Insanity! So they began to attack me and I ran and hid in a corner.

As I tried to make my escape, the exit was blocked by undead horrors and the ummies out to kill me. I tried to get close but they only casted horrible spells at me. So I stood my ground.

And eventually the Dark Father died and they ran off to get another one. That was my chance to escape. And I made it out alive.

And off I ran to the Umbra's gate. I ran into a few ummies some were hostile. But I ran them off with a simple Disarming technique. and eventually I made it there.

Then it was

After all this, I was very exhausted mentally and physically, so instead of doing anymore for the day. I went and found a cave. Then I curled up and fell asleep, awaiting for the next days challenges will bring me.

----

Stay tuned for the next part of Kegigoths fabulous shadowquest!!! And keep rooting for your Kegi Kween my adoring fans!

Kegi'goth

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Part 4 *sigh*
----
I awoke the next day in full spirits ready to continue my shadowquest.

I decided for my next objective I find the Laffur Throne. Instead of taking the moongate, I instead walked! But I eventually I got lost..

I found a site that looked like it belonged to the Orcs because of the symbol, but unfortunatly their were no orcs. Oh well.

So I continued down the road until I found a road sign, i tried to read but.

And so I just picked a direction and followed the road!

But i went the wrong way!

Luckily I knew what town this was and that the place i was looking for was north of here. So North I headed!! But out of no where A shadow wisp came and looked EVIL! so it came and klomped me with its evil mojo and attacks! I was really angry.

I looked and looked for a healer, but I could not find one and so my body decayed...
I contined my journey anyway, hoping to find a healer on the way which I did.

But As i traveled down the road to my destination the evil wisp appeared again!! Out of no where and it fleshie klomped me Sad

But I found another healer..

And I ventured forth!

But then That wisp still wasnt done with me, so it came out of nowhere again and fleshie klomped me. *sigh*

But i continued my journey and eventually arived at *bleep*.

I ventured through and explored and explored until I found the laffur throne i was looking for.. Now all i needed was to get fleshied.

And lucky for me, a burnt healer spawned right near the laffur room, now all I had to do was find a way to get through the liches and onto the throne without getting Gashhed to death.

*sigh*
----
Stay tuned for Kegi'goth's fabulous Shadowquest!! What will kegi do next time? Will she find a way to the throne? Will she finnally get her revenge against the evil wisp? Stay tuned for next time!

Kegi'goth

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Part 5 Pwned
-----
Since you guys are so pathetic without me at the fort and yall miss me just too darn much, I decided to leave my vacation of SP and finish up my shadowquest. Here is me sitting on the Laffur Throne, how I got there. Well since you guys drugged me out of my vacation, youll just never know. Use your imagination. Or just leave it as Kegigoths Greatest Unsolved Mystery.

Stay Tuned for Part 6. Where I will try to murder the murderous wisp that went out of its way to kill me 3 times. I will get my revenge.

Kegi'goth

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Part 6 The End
--
This shadowquest so far had been perilous and hard indeed. I had to brave the dark king of the undeads realm and enter his dwelling. Sit on the throne of the king of greed. And being klomped numerous times by wisps. These were exausting tasks, and so I decided to take a vacaction. I roamed the uzg for many moons, looking for acceptance, a comfort, in this harsh world. I wandered aimlessly until i reached the town of Iantown where a wedding reception was held, I was tempted by Spree with food and cidur, for i have eaten for many days. But the 40 thieves attacked, and I was klomped. Again I wandered. I stumbled into an ex pirates place, Pappy Joe, where an arena and tournament was set up. I was asked to attend, and so I did. I won many battles , but the humans became jealous and attacked me and so i was klomped again. And I continued my wandering once more. I wandered into wispwood shire not far from my orcish home, where people were telling stories. I wanted to share my pain , my sadness, only to recieve an understanding. And so i told my story, of my brith, of my sister welub the insane, and my shadowquest journey so far. My story was the best of all of theirs, but they did not acknowledge me. Perhaps it was their lack of understanding of the orcish langauge, I do not know. And so my pain never ceased. I wandered into a forest far far away, and went into a deep sleep for many, many moons.....

~~~~~~~~
Three months later...

It was time. Time to go home. I awoke, covered in dirt, warfork in hand and raggz in my pack...

I decided, if I was going to finish my shadowquest I needed to re-equip myself. I traveled to covetous and I battled stone harpies for their items until i was done with them.

After I was re-equiped, I paused and thought. This was it, I had to battle the most hated enemy of the lands... the shadow wisps. And I began my hunt, and I successfully killed 5.

Then I was off to Jhelom Cemetary to collect a head. Which I was also successful in also.

Then off to yew pens to sheer sheep for 1,000 bandaids. I cut the cloth by going to a tailor shop outside of vesper..

And So I was done. Things I wouldve done different as a gruntee. I wouldve been a team player rather than going off on my own to fight everyone elses battles. I finally got what i wanted on my shadowquest, and i miss not having my orcish bretheren beside me, because Iam alone in this world, no matter how i think otherwise. As for 10 punishments for bad gruntees.

1. If gruntee caught looting human corpse without permission will be klomped.
2. If a gruntee caught looting human corpse without permission will be scolded and forced to give back the item.
3. If a gruntee stands on ramp, he/she shall be klomped!
4. If a gruntee talks out of line, he/she will be klomped!!
5. If a gruntee attacks a grunt, all grunts will attack gruntee!
6. If a gruntee just looks at a grunt the wrong way, he/she will be klomped!
7. If gruntee nubhosh, gruntee may be asked to go gather supplies such as leather or wood
8. If gruntee really bad, gruntee will be sent on a quest.
9. If gruntee really really bad, gruntee may be banned from fort up to a week.
10. If gruntee begins to talk Humie, or helps out humies in klomping orcs, Gruntee will be banished from orc uzg forever and will be klomped on sight.

And So I have returned to the fort fully equiped, to find.. no ones there. Big Surprise.

Zrug'Pug

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TOOK LAT LUNG ENUF!!

HOOWAH!!!!!

nuw kegi gunna bekum grunt!....wayd nub! dat bad!

sog'drikdarok

Character Skills: being distracted IRL

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HOOWAAAAHH!!!

bubhosh!

pidjin me - zinga zing ahh
Kr'Pog
Fishi
Fishi

Character Skills: Watchin'ya from the depths of sea

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finulee.

Hoowah lat. Lat manajed tu du id.

Zrug'Pug

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

gah! me gruk! me shadowquest am gunna be harder den dis! me gruk it nuw!!

Xulgag

Character Skills: Mojo thrower

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

errrm, whu lat again?

Kegi'goth

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess i can understand that. It did take me 5 months to completed. Longest Shadowquest eva! And if it wasnt so gosh darn hard, maybe i wouldnt have procrastinated so much and my shizzle wouldnt have gone fazizill

Welub

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 1:19 am    Post subject: Hoowah Kegi!!!! Reply with quote

Me siztur ez finalee Grunt!!! Kongratz Kegi !. Haven't been able to play any ultima in a long time and was delighted to see that you finished shadowquest. My best to you and to all the clan

Welub

Pigulg

Character Skills: Butchery

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 4:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bubhosh! Lods of pikshurz!

Ug'Hag

Character Skills: Maurk Trainer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I remember that cave.

Kegi'goth

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

good times

Rup'Tup

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes it was....

S'llessid family- BM
Rup'Tup

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh also.. I miss you Kegi Embarassed

S'llessid family- BM
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Shadowclan Dark Moot Forum Index -> Siege Perilous Skribbulz All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: