Shadowclan Main Page The Shadowclan Dark Moot

CalendarCalendar   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   CharactersCharacters   GroupsGroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Calendar 
Calendar eventCalendar
Tue 18 Sep 2018
Wed 19 Sep 2018
Thu 20 Sep 2018
Fri 21 Sep 2018
Sat 22 Sep 2018
Sun 23 Sep 2018
using (quick) chat

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Shadowclan Dark Moot Forum Index -> Emerald Shadow Company (Planetside)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Narak

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 12:32 am    Post subject: using (quick) chat Reply with quote

One thing I just can't figure out is how to set a channel where the quick chat commands go. For me they always end up in /squad although I could mostly use them to communicate on /local (need a gunner, thanks, need repairs, warnings, etc).

And also, is there a quick way to change the default for normal chat? (which in contrary is always on /local but I'd prefer to have it on /squad).

Thanks

Qef

Character Skills: Nope, still useless.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 12:36 pm    Post subject: Re: using (quick) chat Reply with quote

Narak wrote:
One thing I just can't figure out is how to set a channel where the quick chat commands go. For me they always end up in /squad although I could mostly use them to communicate on /local (need a gunner, thanks, need repairs, warnings, etc).

And also, is there a quick way to change the default for normal chat? (which in contrary is always on /local but I'd prefer to have it on /squad).

Thanks

quick voice will show in whatever chat channel you have defaulted, but the vocal only occurs local to your world location.

K'Dahbruh
Old Admin
Old Admin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 1:27 pm    Post subject: Re: using (quick) chat Reply with quote

Qef wrote:
quick voice will show in whatever chat channel you have defaulted, but the vocal only occurs local to your world location.

And how do you change voice channel default?

Narak

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 3:39 pm    Post subject: Re: using (quick) chat Reply with quote

Qef wrote:

Well for me it shows in squad while my default is local ... and I'm talking about the actual text not sound.

Qef

Character Skills: Nope, still useless.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Again, it voices in local, it may be hardcoded to to squad and platoon respectively now, but if your not in a squad, it should show as local. From current investigation I think this is the case.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Shadowclan Dark Moot Forum Index -> Emerald Shadow Company (Planetside) All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: