Shadowclan Main Page The Shadowclan Dark Moot

CalendarCalendar   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   CharactersCharacters   GroupsGroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Calendar 
Calendar eventCalendar
Tue 18 Sep 2018
Wed 19 Sep 2018
Thu 20 Sep 2018
Fri 21 Sep 2018
Sat 22 Sep 2018
Sun 23 Sep 2018
Welcome to Cyssorside Orcs :)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Shadowclan Dark Moot Forum Index -> Emerald Shadow Company (Planetside)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mohr

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 10:07 pm    Post subject: Welcome to Cyssorside Orcs :) Reply with quote

You should have went TR Emerald :p

Look for me on all 3 servers as Mohr.

TR Emerald
NC Markov
VS Werner

I quit driving over the road so I'll be playing PS a lot. Will Shadowclan be in Warhammer Online? I just saw the trailer (www.mythicentertainment.com) and hope to rejoin you guys there.

Xorv

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Mohr and welcome to the lonely Shadow Company Forum,

Currently there are no active Shadowclaners in the Planetside Outfit as far as I am aware. Even I quit a couple of weeks ago, otherwise, I would certainly look out for you to knife.. umm I mean say hello Razz Vanu forever!

No one can say whether SC will be in Warhammer Online until there's chance to actually play the game. In other words not until the later stages of beta testing probably.

I think the more active SC branches currently are WoW and EVE, maybe COV as well. Most of the Planetside people went to EVE, feel free to join us there if you like, there's a two week free trial ... check the EVE forum here for details.

Krul

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I too quit the SC group on PS when everyone left for Eve (right after the heated SC logo debate).

However I do still play. Put TripG in your friends list and send me a tell when Im playing. I mostly drive tanks and drop CE when the opportunity presents.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Shadowclan Dark Moot Forum Index -> Emerald Shadow Company (Planetside) All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: