Shadowclan Main Page The Shadowclan Dark Moot

CalendarCalendar   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   CharactersCharacters   GroupsGroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Calendar 
Calendar eventCalendar
Thu 12 Dec 2019
Fri 13 Dec 2019
Sat 14 Dec 2019
Sun 15 Dec 2019
Mon 16 Dec 2019
Tue 17 Dec 2019
Lore behind the Ruhks

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Shadowclan Dark Moot Forum Index -> Siege Perilous Skribbulz
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rup'Tup

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:46 pm    Post subject: Lore behind the Ruhks Reply with quote

Now I know I should know this but its been a couple years and I was so young during my siege days that I can't remember what the history was behind the two ruhks. My knowledge of the Ruhks is very basic at the most.

When I joined, the Krath'kuul ruhk was pretty much nonexistant with maybe 1 or 2 members still lurking around. Hukor was very strong and was the most dominant (before the Ruhks were disbanded) ruhk up to the end of the branch.

Krath'Kuul- They wore red boots and were consisted of the Ghashies tribe and a few others that I can't remember.

Hukor- They wore green boots and the only tribe I can remember are the Surjinz because that was the tribe I was going to join.

The Warboss was the leader of the two Ruhks and 2nd in command to the Wargoth if I recall correctly.

What I want to know is how the Ruhks were created and what purpose they served. If anyone could fill in bits I've left out, I'd appreciate it.

S'llessid family- BM
Smug'zug

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't forget the lost ruhk (... and being a former member of that ruhk, it shames me to say I can't remember the name, but 9 years ago was a long time) and our great blue boots!

K'Dahbruh
Old Admin
Old Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

K'dahbruh organized the creation of the first two ruhks. They were T'berog's idea, but after we discussed them and how we wanted them to work, he didn't really have enough time in-game to implement them. So K'Dah set them up. We were looking for a way to organize the clan beyond tribes. Or rather, we wanted to allow tribes to be small, fluid, and self-organized, but we still needed a larger organizational structure.

Hukor Ruhk was first.

Krath'kuul was after Hukor had gotten established and it was time for a second rukh.

I wrote most of this info down in the Shadowclan Wiki forum, but I don't think it ever got entered into the wiki. I didn't have time to do it.

But that's one of the main purposes of the wiki - to write down our history, clearly, before everyone forgets it.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Shadowclan Dark Moot Forum Index -> Siege Perilous Skribbulz All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: