Shadowclan Main Page The Shadowclan Dark Moot

CalendarCalendar   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   CharactersCharacters   GroupsGroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Calendar 
Calendar eventCalendar
Wed 22 Nov 2017
Thu 23 Nov 2017
Fri 24 Nov 2017
Sat 25 Nov 2017
Sun 26 Nov 2017
Mon 27 Nov 2017
New Choppa

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Shadowclan Dark Moot Forum Index -> Warhammer Online (WAR)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vaelaar

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:53 am    Post subject: New Choppa Reply with quote

I tried WAR a while ago after tiring of WoW. It was fun enough but I didn't know anyone else and soon lost interest.

I'm originally from the EQ branch of Shadowclan back in the day and missed the fun and camaraderie that went along with being a member.

I've since tried WoW again with some RL friends and, again, tired of it before long. So now I'm back to WAR with the endless trial. Going to make a character on the Badlands server and hope to see a few of you in game.

I just want RP and RvR, as heavy as I can get it in both respects. I'll repost with character name and whatever else when I've had a chance to create.

EDIT: Well, I guess 0 replies and 63 views is as good an answer as any.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Shadowclan Dark Moot Forum Index -> Warhammer Online (WAR) All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: