Shadowclan Main Page The Shadowclan Dark Moot

CalendarCalendar   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   CharactersCharacters   GroupsGroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Calendar 
Calendar eventCalendar
Sun 11 Nov 2018
Mon 12 Nov 2018
Tue 13 Nov 2018
Wed 14 Nov 2018
Thu 15 Nov 2018
Fri 16 Nov 2018
GAS league poll

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Shadowclan Dark Moot Forum Index -> Other Blood Bowl Leagues
View previous topic :: View next topic  

What teams should make up the new GAS league?
Goblins only
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Goblins, Halflings only
50%
 50%  [ 3 ]
Goblins, Halflings, Ogres (w/no restrictions)
33%
 33%  [ 2 ]
Goblins, Halflings, Ogres (w/2 ogre limit)
16%
 16%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 6

chuckprime

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:52 pm    Post subject: GAS league poll Reply with quote

So we can get this going soon we should decide what races are allowed.

Nuzzgrund

Character Skills: Grumblin'

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am for just a Goblin Halfling league. We can see how this plays out the bring in the ogres. IMHO.

Also we need a count of coaches that are STILL interested in playing. I think I counted eight in the last post. I will form the league in a week.

Blood Bowl: Coach Nuzz of da Plaguebringaz and some of the other dirty rat teams out there!!!

When someone knocks you down, get back up... if you can't get up... bite his ankles.
chuckprime

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I agree with Nuzz on this, a full ogre squad just doesn't feel like it's in the spirit of this league while a restricted 2 ogre squad would make them seriously underpowered, and very very low TV as well a full 16 player roster for under 600K. There are alot of fun novelty leagues we can play in the future. Dead league(Necro, Undead, Khemri, and Vamps), New Agility(Pro Elf, High Elf, Dark Elf, Wood Elf, Skaven, Amazon, Halfling), Greenskin(Ogres, Orcs, Goblins), Big Boy League(multiple ST 4 player teams, Orc, Chaos, Nurgle, Lizardman, Vampire, Necromantic, Khemri), etc.

Just Gobbos and Halflings will be alot of fun with tons of casualties. Don't count the Halflings out either, they should be able to keep their TVs lower than the Gobbos denying them their cheap bribes and also be able to get their Halfling Master Chefs to steal Gobbo rerolls nearly every match. Gobbo special weapons are nice but without rerolls they can become self defeating pretty quickly. I am in with a Halfling team no matter which way this goes.

Nuzzgrund

Character Skills: Grumblin'

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah what he said!!!

Good explainin' Prime. Very Happy

Blood Bowl: Coach Nuzz of da Plaguebringaz and some of the other dirty rat teams out there!!!

When someone knocks you down, get back up... if you can't get up... bite his ankles.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Shadowclan Dark Moot Forum Index -> Other Blood Bowl Leagues All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: