Shadowclan Main Page The Shadowclan Dark Moot

CalendarCalendar   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   CharactersCharacters   GroupsGroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Calendar 
Calendar eventCalendar
Fri 17 Aug 2018
Sat 18 Aug 2018
Sun 19 Aug 2018
Mon 20 Aug 2018
Tue 21 Aug 2018
Wed 22 Aug 2018
Zagdaka's Drae'Hai Om'Riggor

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Shadowclan Dark Moot Forum Index -> Ravenholdt Skribbulz
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kimaru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:19 pm    Post subject: Zagdaka's Drae'Hai Om'Riggor Reply with quote

Zagdaka sets off to the ancient lands of Nagrand. The day is bright and the sky is almost cloudless, a perfect day for her trial. She must find a strong and healthy talbuk and take it down as the ancestors did, tracking it and wearing it out with the chase. Using only her bare hands, she will then take him down, returning his spirit to the earth, his breath to the wind, and his sweat to the water.

She surveys the land, looking for a good spot to start her quest.

She spys Clan Watch in the distance, a perfect spot with a pool near by to cleanse herself for the ritual.

She dries herself by the bonfire in the middle of the watch, praying to the ancestors to make her strong, to make her worthy of the talbuk's sacrifice.

Climbing a nearby rock she sees a worthy talbuk in the distance.

She runs towards it, making as much noise as possible to startle it.

After several hours, the exhausted animal turns and faces her, steam coming from its nostrils as it breaths heavily from the long chase.

The fight doesn't last very long, the talbuk is exhausted from the hunt. Zagdaka deftly wraps her arms around its neck and using the horns for leverage, twists until she hears the snap of bones. She lets it fall gracefully to the ground, as lovely in death as it had been in life.

Kneeling next to it, she honors the life it has given and pours the sand off the ground over it to return it to the earth. She rubs its sweat on her thighs to honor the strength it showed until the very end.

Then, returning to the Ancestral Grounds, she honors the ancestors with her friend Krumdul, raising a mug or five of Darkmoon Reserve saved for the occasion and replaying the hunt and her Om'Riggor for her friend and the ancestors to hear.

Zagdaka da dedkan
Grahla

Character Skills: Skin'r, Leddurwurken

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love that video! I imagine Grahla like that too. Whenever I go for a run on a trail, I pretend I'm chasing down some animal. It's fun! I love it! Great story for bubhosh draehai!
Guunzfub

Character Skills: Ahar!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats! almost there

Gungru --- SWtor Bounty hunter
Goh'ruk gro-Svar - ESO Hundred
Kul'Gur

Character Skills: Fizt Shakun, Cane Whappin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Har, bubhosh! Kul lykr da skribbulz!

Kulgur - Ghaash'Blud Sharkuu Nob
Kul'Gur - Bitur Wa'lusk-r
Steam Username - aclayttu
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Gromalok

Character Skills: Rok kuttin', Rok SMASHIN', Stitchen, Mixur, Weedpikur, agh Skribblur

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 5:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent story! I always enjoy tales with pictures.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Shadowclan Dark Moot Forum Index -> Ravenholdt Skribbulz All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: