Shadowclan Main Page The Shadowclan Dark Moot

CalendarCalendar   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   CharactersCharacters   GroupsGroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Calendar 
Calendar eventCalendar
Tue 19 Nov 2019
Wed 20 Nov 2019
Thu 21 Nov 2019
Fri 22 Nov 2019
Sat 23 Nov 2019
Sun 24 Nov 2019
Official Branch Dissolved

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Shadowclan Dark Moot Forum Index -> Ravenholdt Peon Pit
View previous topic :: View next topic  
K'Dahbruh
Old Admin
Old Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:12 am    Post subject: Official Branch Dissolved Reply with quote

The official Shadowclan branch in WoW, on the Ravenholdt server, is now officially dissolved. Kr will be holding the Shadowclan name/guild for us for future use, in the unlikely case that we return to a desire for an official branch on this server.

This means that all characters currently in this branch are released to go wherever they wish.

If y'all want to make a casual branch, feel free. Please don't use the Shadowclan name, or as Kr is holding that, please don't use a variant spelling. Something like Buurzclan or Clompers or BreedurzRuul! is fine.

As this branch is closed, I'll eventually be reducing these forums to just one - a pictures and stories forum for memories and such. Please move all relevant posts to one forum, or tell me the ones to be moved if you can't.

If y'all create a casual branch according to the casual branch rules, and want a forum for that, tell me.

Multiple casual branches can be formed. It will take a certain number of participants to get a forum for your casual branch though.

Buddermog

Character Skills: Chigun Goth

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really thank you for making this official, I enjoyed my YEARS klompin' with everyone in WoW.. I still play, but mainly on my humies. Feel free to hit me up!

ofthewhale#1338
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/dragonblight/Ofthewhale/advanced

If anyone is looking for a casual/non-RP realm to move to let me know, I will provide a support package for those making the jump!

zerrak

Character Skills: kyoot

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holding the name. You mean he booted the Nobs and screwed everyone so we the people and members of the guild could not recover our guild..be honest at least! And yes me am pizzed.

Kroya

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well then you are freaking welcome for the 81k Zul you jerk, I am very annoyed at this. instead of letting us try and heal the guild, we got dropped and now Zul has stolen our hard earned money..

your freaking welcome...

Hugzug

Character Skills: Hosh stuff

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

K'dah/T'berog,

The way I take your post is that what "was" Shadowclan has been dissolved since it can't grow and be fully functional based on Zul/Kr'pog's actions. As we are now is what would be considered a casual branch, but if we wish to become a fully active branch there is a possibility of it through the proposal submission process.

I'd like to ask based on how I take the meaning of what you said is...

If the remaining players wish to reinstate this branch as an active Shadowclan branch even though we can't use our standard name "Shadowclan" would that be possible to do through the proposal process?

If that is not a problem, is the official branch name "in game" something you would work out with the person on what would be a good secondary name for the new/approved active branch?

<----- troll (last edited by Khargug Tue Jul 19, 2005 1:49 pm)

Twitter

Facebook
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Grug'tar

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quick questions K'dah,

1: Is Kr holding the name based on Helm's decision as the branch is being closed at this time, or is this a case of him not being able to log in/us not being able to get a hold of him or some other similar reason? (you don't have to answer that one, just wondering)

2: Being a dissolved also means that characters can remain in the old guild if they want to, they just should not recruit new members to that guild and are expected to follow the guild rules if staying in that guild (all except the traitor/abandonment rules of course)

Also, please stop bashing on a fellow clan member in here. Branches close in games. Things happen to players and they can no longer return to a game. I highly doubt a member of Shadowclan would do something like this to steal wow gold. This branch has had a an extremely long and fun run. Who knows, in 2 months a bunch of orcs could wake up for the expansion and then it will make sense to put together a new branch proposal.

Grunt Warrior, Bleeding Hollow WOW
Gahklusks Family, Battlemaster
Mental Patient, Urban Dead
Pilot in Stasis, EVE
zerrak

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was the last Nob . I was removed by Kr and told we did not need a Nob as only 9 members were still playing. Not a helm decision, Krs decision. I have the IM still. I was told by Kr that since I could not get enough players active that we did not need Nobs and that I could not take over as clan Goth. As for bashing I was just telling the truth on my part. If he is just holding the name then the guild should be returned or should have been returned to the active players and not kept in limbo by someone elected to that post.

Buddermog

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kroya wrote:
well then you are freaking welcome for the 81k Zul you jerk, I am very annoyed at this. instead of letting us try and heal the guild, we got dropped and now Zul has stolen our hard earned money..

your freaking welcome...

One of the first things you learn as a peon is that nothing is yours, it is all the clans. Honestly, during vanilla I was broke the entire time because I made it my mission to go to the makur events and help young orcs gear up. 89k is not very much now'a'days sadly, my main is sitting at 1.6m currently and have nothing really to buy anymore.

zerrak wrote:
I was the last Nob . I was removed by Kr and told we did not need a Nob as only 9 members were still playing. Not a helm decision, Krs decision. I have the IM still. I was told by Kr that since I could not get enough players active that we did not need Nobs and that I could not take over as clan Goth. As for bashing I was just telling the truth on my part. If he is just holding the name then the guild should be returned or should have been returned to the active players and not kept in limbo by someone elected to that post.

Kr' was already in the process of dissolving the branch when you reached out to him, he gave you a clear goal and you did not achieve it. I have been on the leadership for 2 branch's within shadowclan, it is so much more than just an in game leadership role.

Honestly, the fact that you are the reason for so many quality control issues (coldfire) I do not feel comfortable with you in a leadership position. Just the way you are acting in this thread mostly confirms that.

K'Dahbruh
Old Admin
Old Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We lost contact with Kr. We choose to look at it positively - that he is holding the name/guild for us. If we get back our contact with him, that is very likely how it will work out - that he was holding it for us.
zerrak

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Buddermog..when was the last time you even rped? And I did not say I would take over the clan I said the active members one of which you are not. As for quality control what is it that bothers you so about Zerrak? I myself could care less about the gold. In my opinion it is about the people not politics, all I see here are politics, which make the game unenjoyable. You have one or two people telling everyone that this is what must be and ignoring the suggestions of everyone even if they are valid and would benefit the players. You need to remember its about making sure people have fun and enjoy themselves and not hurt each other..Sadly I think that's something you forgot

Buddermog

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

zerrak wrote:
Buddermog..when was the last time you even rped?

This morning!
Quote:
And I did not say I would take over the clan I said the active members one of which you are not.

False I am an active member, some people enjoy logging on with a sense of anonymity for the enjoyment of no-strings attached RP.
Quote:
As for quality control what is it that bothers you so about Zerrak?

I do not wish to go into such things in public, since Shadowclan is a family friendly focused community. But feel free to PM me and we can discuss the QC stuff in private.
Quote:
I myself could care less about the gold. In my opinion it is about the people not politics, all I see here are politics, which make the game unenjoyable. You have one or two people telling everyone that this is what must be and ignoring the suggestions of everyone even if they are valid and would benefit the players. You need to remember its about making sure people have fun and enjoy themselves and not hurt each other..Sadly I think that's something you forgot

If I remember correctly you wanted to re-establish us on a new server, so this news should come to you as a positive thing since you are free to request a casual layer or something even more on any server you want.

zerrak

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So if I were the cause of so many quality control issues why was I not informed? And If you were rp in the clan this morning when I log onto Zerrak I should see more than me active in the guild. And yet you accuse me of bad behavior when I made one statement in this thread, and bring up non existing qc issues. It is people like you who let this branch down by being inactive and playing on other servers in other humie guilds. Why not raid in Shadowclan? Why not help recruit? The potential was and is always there people just have to believe and do it.

Undarro

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 2:01 pm    Post subject: : / Reply with quote

This is what happens when you put the rats (Buddermog and Druna) in charge of the cheese. This was about nothing more than a tiny group of selfish individuals who are old friends IrL and don't want anyone more interesting than they are to play in their fort. I knew when I left SC back, like, 4 yrs ago? You would run it into the ground in a couple years, at most.

Budder, all the "RP" I ever saw you do in the year or so I was in the Clan; when it was very very active but starting to have problems; was come to meetings specifically to ruin them with your ooc antics and draw attention to yourself. You're the absolute worst kind of officer and I'm sure you're quite pleased with being able to destroy the guild and are probably responsible at least in part for Kr's absence. I wouldn't want to deal with you either.

SC will never return as long as everyone still looks to the old leaders as anything but hypocrites and traitors to the idea of Shadowclan. Shame, shame.

I've been waiting a long time to come back and have my little laugh, but having run into one of your old members recently made me start reading the boards again. I knew the clan would fall apart, I'm just shocked it happened so fast, glad I wasn't there to see it.

BTW, never met you Zerrak but I've heard about you and wish the dream could have been realized. That really would have been something, but the old guard is never going to let a female player run the guild or do anything of consequence. One thing they really should inform new players about is that this is essentially a 'bro' guild and always will be. The problem leaders are about total control ooc, forget the demanding rules of the clan, those were cool. They are also incredibly lazy and selfish. While pretending to be above all things, they sank to the worst of what bad guilds do to their members, rip them off and disband the guild. It's better SC remain only a dream of what it could have been, it's lost and gone.

-Undarro

Undarro

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 2:11 pm    Post subject: Oh yeah Reply with quote

I was Undarro/Lukoloa

My toon Lukoloa got SC through it's first complete Naxx run with my heals. I believe my healers in a group photo with yall.
After that Budder and Druna suddenly reappeared and started singling me out for a ton of crap, because formerly Druna had been the only clan heals but was too lazy to log into her shaman. She got upset I'd usurped her position and she and Budder set about harrassing me and breaking just about every SC rule to force me to leave, including sending me hostile whispers calling me a pansy and telling me to /gquit. You don't have to believe me, but I finally did leave, deleting both my toons per SC rules. There was no point in staying since they were OOC friends with Kr -I seem to remember a laughable 'meeting' Kr refereed where I was on trial for making harsh accusations- and it became clear no one was going to stand up for me. Hypocrisy ruins everything. Other than a bit of complaining you can't accuse me of anything. I'm glad I finally said my piece.

At the risk of redundancy, SC needs a clean sweep of bad rubbish, namely Budder, his wife and probably Kr'pog too.

zerrak

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Undarro,
I wish I had met you much sooner. If you are playing still I would much enjoy rping with you. As I remember there were few people that actually rp'ed in SC. Zug'rak, Grot'mog, 1 or 2 others that actually kept a whole story line going for a year. Not just a few words during a bg or a dungeon. Buddermog accused my main of erotic rp. She was not even in the guild and only rpd with 3 people from the SC guild. I notified them and they laughed at his accusations remembering that our rping was extremely violent and also server wide. Something I was hoping to accomplish with SC. As you can see by his rudeness I did mention the possibility of moving the guild to an RP server just to help the active players that were left and the ones that had went to an RP server realize their desire for a more active role playing experience with their guild. He did not understand or obviously know that I keep in touch with members and people who are interested in rp and the idea of SC but wish for more rp and more activity. Sadly he had many comments for someone who was never active in the guild. And again I offer my help to those who need it.

K'Dahbruh
Old Admin
Old Admin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 5:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I understand the need to vent, but this is no longer the venue.

Please move this conversation somewhere else (not on these forums).

Gromalok

Character Skills: Rok kuttin', Rok SMASHIN', Stitchen, Mixur, Weedpikur, agh Skribblur

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Shadowclan Dark Moot Forum Index -> Ravenholdt Peon Pit All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: