Shadowclan Main Page The Shadowclan Dark Moot

CalendarCalendar   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   CharactersCharacters   GroupsGroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Calendar 
Calendar eventCalendar
Tue 10 Dec 2019
Wed 11 Dec 2019
Thu 12 Dec 2019
Fri 13 Dec 2019
Sat 14 Dec 2019
Sun 15 Dec 2019
UO An Corp OPEN BETA!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Shadowclan Dark Moot Forum Index -> Future Branch Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Grish'Nakh

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:07 pm    Post subject: UO An Corp OPEN BETA! Reply with quote

UO An Corp will officially re-open on Saturday, January 17th.

However, this weekend (January 9 - January 12), the server will be available for Open Beta! What this means is that anyone can feel free to log on and check out the new systems. The tester area where you spawn (as well as your bank box) is loaded with resources for players. Additionally, all test center features are enabled so players can freely set their skills to try out any new templates or changes as they desire.

For the Orcs, I have set up a house just outside of Cove, and stocked it with (almost) everything we might need. To get there, take the Covetous portal in the tester area, and head SW to Cove. On the front porch, you will find 3 vendors stocking bags with armor, orc-helms, and rags, as well as chests next to the training dummy for all of your weapon needs. Hopefully, I've made enough to last a day or two, but I'll be around (as much as the cubbie allows!) to restock as needed, as well as make things that I may have missed. All of the weapon chests on the front porch are publicly accessible, so you do not need to be friended to the hut (although I will be adding friends if I am around). All I ask is that you take only what is needed, and replenish if you can.

I have also created an ORC guild, and I will add whomever would like to be, whether you are Shadowclan, Bloodclan, Stormreaver, or one of our allies.

Hopefully, even if you've decided that you're well past the days of UO, you'll at least jump on this weekend to have a bit of clomping fun. I'll have late night (EST) Saturday and all day Sunday free, so hopefully we can arrange some trips.

Hoowah, agh bubosh clompn!
Grish'Nakh
Shadowclan Mak'r (agh da Cove-boss)

Links
------------
An Corp Login Info - (http://www.uoancorp.com/index.php/playing)
Open Beta announcement - (http://forum.uoancorp.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=5260)
An Corp Launch Info, with content guides - (http://forum.uoancorp.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=4878)
List of Test Center skills - use 'set skillname ###' - (http://uo.stratics.com/images/tc_skills.png)

LOTRO - Grishnaakh (Creep)
LOTRO - Sarkaa (Freep)
Grish'Nakh

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Word from Bloodclan is that they will be checking out the Open Beta of An Corp tonight (Saturday, Jan. 10) at 9:30pm EST. I will definitely be on during that time, and welcome any Shadowclan players, past or present, to come check it out. I'm not sure where they'll be meeting at, although it might be safe to assume either the Yew Fort or the Yew clearing (there is an orc-built home there). We can meet at my hut just outside of Cove to supply ourselves, and either meet up with them or do our own thing.

Info on how to log in, and the latest patcher is located at: http://forum.uoancorp.com/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=5260

If you currently play on another shard, and are worried about overwriting the files, then just copy your install to a new directory, and patch that one.
You can also play with multiple accounts on the same IP (lookin' at you, Khargug and Hugzug!)

LOTRO - Grishnaakh (Creep)
LOTRO - Sarkaa (Freep)
Ajar Deathstrike

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am in, and like the server a ton so far now that its fully launched. Looks like the RP community has a bit of presence at least.

Get in while the housing spots are good! Wink

Ajar Deathstrike - Ancient One- Undead 1998-2003
Gung'zog - Throquat Uzg Kigg'r - ~2000
Darix Darkbane - Bone Warrior - Undead '98

UOSA 2013

UO An Corp 2015
Gung'Zog - Shadowclan
Ajar Deathstrike
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Shadowclan Dark Moot Forum Index -> Future Branch Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: