Shadowclan Main Page The Shadowclan Dark Moot

CalendarCalendar   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   CharactersCharacters   GroupsGroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Calendar 
Calendar eventCalendar
Wed 19 Sep 2018
Thu 20 Sep 2018
Fri 21 Sep 2018
Sat 22 Sep 2018
Sun 23 Sep 2018
Mon 24 Sep 2018
Personal Status Update Thread
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Shadowclan Dark Moot Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
K'Dahbruh
Old Admin
Old Admin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 6:28 am    Post subject: Personal Status Update Thread Reply with quote

I've lost track of pretty much everyone in the clan, how they're doing, what they're doing, etc.

I occasionally talk to a few of y'all, but not many, and I don't keep up as well as I should with the ones I do talk to.

So, I'm going to update y'all on my life/situation/current state of being. And, I'll hope that others will do the same, in this thread. Maybe this will become a 15-year-long thread like one or two of the others we have.

K'Dahbruh
Old Admin
Old Admin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 6:29 am    Post subject: K'Dahbruh's Status Reply with quote

Character Name(s):
Scumglug (Cats), Doshakh (Cats), K'Dahbruh (SP), Noir (EQ) Ekunk (AI), Kdah (Almost all other games)

Real Life Name:
Rick

About Me:
I joined the Shadowclan at the end of December 1997. In February 1998, my third and last cub was born, and I took a month off of Shadowclan to father (which delayed my grunthood by at least a month).

That cub will be graduating from high school in a couple of months. She'll be going to the University of Texas, is third in her class (she didn't want to have to give a speech), and I'll be an empty-nester.

I've been ranching for 14 years, but it's not a very profitable occupation (especially given occasional droughts), so I'm going back to computer programming. I've been saying that for years, but as the breeder and I have split up too, I'm actually going to need a real job again, really. Time to quit talking about it and do it.

We'll be selling the ranch.

As my programming skills are very out of date, I'm updating them. I'll be working on various programming projects to have a portfolio that I can show when applying for jobs. I'll probably start with Android programming, and expand from there.

I'm applying for jobs in the Austin area, up in the Pacific Northwest, and in New Zealand (why not?).

Blug'zug

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Characters: Blug'zub (Cats), Blug'zug (SP) and many others throughout the years/games but still using Blug'zug today on Rel Por.

My wife and I have moved out of South Florida to our place in a sleepy little fishing village in Northern Florida on the Gulf. It is like a completely different world here. Down south our neighbor's driveway was literally twenty feet out our front window and our back yard was very tiny with neighbors on both sides. Here we are surrounded by 20+ acres, not all of which is ours, and we cannot see a single human being from our property except when someone comes to visit or drives down the road 400 feet away, most often on an ATV - nothing but forest and one vacation property which is only used a couple of weeks per year.

The difference in people is remarkable too - here everyone waves to you as you drive down the road, even strangers. In Fort Lauderdale they wave too, but they only use one finger. Rush hour here is on Saturday mornings at the boat ramp otherwise you might have three cars on the road. Life is definitely slower and more relaxing here - that keeps the stress levels low.

We are in the midst of building our new log home, well we are not actually building it but paying someone else who is more capable. I can post pics of the progress if there is interest. I still work, but thanks to the internet I can do it all remotely - IT consulting/software development.

Our younger daughter is recently married, living in Orlando (about three hours away) and graduating from the University of Central Florida with her teaching cert in May. Our older daughter who has severe autism is living in a group home in South Florida, so we still visit there regularly, including some business trips to there as well.

All in all, life is going fine. Its the aging that sucks.

Velgamog

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Characters: Velgamog (UO SP, WoW, and currently UO Rel Por)

I moved away from my little hometown (Modesto, CA) to chase a solo music career near LA about 3 years ago. Ive been playing some shows here and there, but haven't found my lucky break yet... Currently working graveyard shift at target, which is nice for the time being. Between work shifts Im usually hiking or working on songs and books. Right now Im writing a history of human knowledge from 400 BC till today - each chapter focuses on one philosopher at a time.

Im having a blast on UO rel por and still waiting for more SCers to make the jump!

My music page: https://soundcloud.com/tapestrymusic

Laghed

Character Skills: TOTALLY AWESOME

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Character Name(s):
Laghed, Glaumring (BM) Sundar(BM) Akrogath (BM) ...Thunderball1977(Steam)

Real Life Name:
Lion(close enough) 39 years old...

About Me:

I joined the clan early in the 2000's sometime when I was living in Taiwan. I lived there 12 years and played the lonely odd hours of UO and had fun. I have since returned to Canada and married and have a boy and another baby brewing in the pot. I work in the film industry in Vancouver for a TV show and I like to drink beer. I am leaving out a lot of the last few years...Literally a book load. I still play with a few SC and or keep in contact with one or two in RL and visit this forum once a week.

Last edited by Laghed on Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Grasknak

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Character Names:
Grasknak Skahbringer (DaoC and WAR) Gru (WoW) Roscoe Merriweather (Wurm) Grasknak (Steam)

Real Life Name:
Jarrod

About Me: I joined SC as late as DaoC (Guin) and still check the boards nearly every day. I am still hoping for "Da Next Big Ting"

I'm a dozer operator for a Colorado Earthmoving Company and I love my job.

Never managed a breedur or kubs so I still have plenty of time to play. Most games these days are through Steam, I still play online games with the same guys I played Asheron's Call with and most of them have been in SC at one time or another. Currently it's The Division. I semi regularly play various games with clanners I see in Steam.

Rup'Tup

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Character Names:Rup'Tup (UO, WoW, BM)

Real Life Name: Shane, 24 years old

About Me:

Joined SC around July 2004 on Siege Perilous at the ripe age of 12 years old. Have been active in many UO branches since then. Got out of the Army after my 3 years were up in August 2013. Started work full time at a big hospital here in Reno as a Dispatcher and started going to college part time. Quit said job last November ( exactly 2 years in) and have started going to college full time utilizing my GI Bill. Will be transferring to University this upcoming semester. School will be my story for the next 3 years at a minimum. Going for a B.A. in Community Health Science and am hoping to use it as a stepping stone to get into Physical Therapy.

Games: I'm not playing as many games as I did in the past, though I am casually invested into Final Fantasy XIV.

S'llessid family- BM
Khasha'an

Character Skills: Ghaka'ka fir'khanim

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 5:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Khasha'an
Krum
Poggle of Cog

Khadraal
Ahg
Nubtung

Working: Public Education by day, Martial Arts instruction by night.

Hobby: Competitive marksmanship.

Joined SC: 2003 during the peak of the Irekei in Shadowbane. Moved on to WoW, became Wargoth for a couple months (2? 3?), then helped found and headed up the short-lived but super fun Cog hive in WoW.

I wonder if SC has waned due to everyone getting older, working more, starting families, etc. I wonder if SC will have a resurgence once we all get old enough to retire and have nothing to do with our free time.

Razz

Currently Playing:
The Division
Heroes and Generals
Ark: Survival Evolved

Currently watching:
Pantheon Rise of the Fallen (looks like it might bring back that original EverQuest feel I got when I first got into MMORPGs).
Pantheon info:
https://www.pantheonmmo.com/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INd9SfIbWN4

Girmluhk

Character Skills: Loud Mouth, Goofball, Cooking

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Active Chars - Leafcutter Family on Battlemaster, Girm'luhk on AI (sorta)

RIP Chars - Ooj'k, Lister, Abigail Graves, a magic chicken (lol)

RL Name: #edward

Work: Still a chef, currently trying to decided what to do with myself in the future. Would like to go back to school full time and do something else....what that else is I'm really not sure. Science related probably?

Hobbies: uh, games. I wish i had more time for them, but being a chef eats up your free time.. :(

Joined SC in 2001? Since then I've changed school twice, went to culinary school, became a chef, gotten divorced, moved from TX to WA and had a lot of good times. Now trying to navigate the next section of what to do with myself in terms of jobs so I don't die of stress. I met Smug a few times and catered his wedding, which was awesome but also the most exhausting weekend of all time almost! Any suggestions for returning to school and a path forward to jobs appreciated!

Otak

Character Skills: Sneek'n shiniez frum evriash.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Character Names
Otak
Rankar

Man behind the orc
Kyle

About Me
I joined Shadowclan on Siege Perilous when I was 13 or 14 I think. I joined because my father and I played UO together and he joined (if you don't know, my dad is Bragor).

I was washing windows for the last two years but my back finally told me to stop so I'm going back to school.

I got married to an elf... Don't judge our love! We got married in October of 2014 and have a kubbie that's 12 weeks old and is definitely an orc by the smell of him. Speaking of which, I think he has the distinct honor of being the first 3rd generation clan member. Someone correct me if anyone else is 3rd gen.

Games
I've gotten more into table-top RPGs (which is how I met the elf wife), specifically Pathfinder.

Picture of my little family

Battle.net- Otak#1908
Steam- Kuakane
Laghed

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Girmluhk wrote:
Active Chars - Leafcutter Family on Battlemaster, Girm'luhk on AI (sorta)

RIP Chars - Ooj'k, Lister, Abigail Graves, a magic chicken (lol)

RL Name: #edward

Work: Still a chef, currently trying to decided what to do with myself in the future. Would like to go back to school full time and do something else....what that else is I'm really not sure. Science related probably?

Hobbies: uh, games. I wish i had more time for them, but being a chef eats up your free time.. Sad

Joined SC in 2001? Since then I've changed school twice, went to culinary school, became a chef, gotten divorced, moved from TX to WA and had a lot of good times. Now trying to navigate the next section of what to do with myself in terms of jobs so I don't die of stress. I met Smug a few times and catered his wedding, which was awesome but also the most exhausting weekend of all time almost! Any suggestions for returning to school and a path forward to jobs appreciated!

Hey I messaged you on FB on your wall, Are you in Washington State? I'd consider coming down for a weekend one day if you are down there to visit. DO SOME HARDCORE SC VISITING

edit: Ive worked Oilfield and film and that can't equal as hardcore as chef is...thats hardcore to the floor...even Im scared of how hardcore that is

Girmluhk

Character Skills: Loud Mouth, Goofball, Cooking

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

its balls to the walls right now, we are gearing up for summer at my pub - red hook where we just get crushed all summer long.

let me know when you are free and we can work something out :p koz weekends require actual real planning, chef life means working all of them. Another reason to find a better job! I'd be down with meeting you in Vancouver too, I've yet to visit Canada and really want to see it!

Hugzug

Character Skills: Hosh stuff

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 7:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Character Names
Hugzug
BeeBoo (Nukrum)

Woman behind the orc
Carolyn

About Me

Well hmmm... I guess I will start at the bare bones for anyone new or for those who forgot.

Started playing UO on US release day in 1997. Little did I know the bald guy I met running around in a robe that same day would become my husband. Played with him through allied guilds until 1999, met at a guild alliance party I was holding at my house. Love at first sight for me, for him it took to wake to me cooking breakfast the next day or so his story goes.

We now have 2 kids. Oldest cub is 14, plays football for his high school team as well as runs track. He's been on honor roll his entire freshman year so far. I am blessed beyond words to have him as my son. He's just an all around good kid. Our daughter is 9 in less than a week. She's the artist of the family both in skill and in heart. She's doing great in school as well.

As for me, I am a part time cake decorating instructor and have been teaching since 2007. I decorated cakes with a friend in her bakery part time up to when I met Khar and dropped it and walked away from it. When the opportunity came for me to teach it I got back into the bakery world from an instructor side of things. I also work part time in a craft store managing their class program.

In my free time I'm chasing kids, doing the never ending laundry and dishes.

I gamed with Shadowclan pretty hard core over the years. Was a nob twice in WOW, helped open a few branches and Nob'd until things got settled in or until I lost interest in the game, some quicker than others. Right now though there just isn't much out there that interests me so I just hang out here and post/read to stay up with everyone as best as I can.

<----- troll (last edited by Khargug Tue Jul 19, 2005 1:49 pm)

Twitter

Facebook
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Laghed

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Girmluhk wrote:
its balls to the walls right now, we are gearing up for summer at my pub - red hook where we just get crushed all summer long.

let me know when you are free and we can work something out :p koz weekends require actual real planning, chef life means working all of them. Another reason to find a better job! I'd be down with meeting you in Vancouver too, I've yet to visit Canada and really want to see it!

I don't know if they would let you into Canada knowing your reputation as a Chef!

Hugzug

Character Skills: Hosh stuff

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Otak,

As far as I know yes you are the first for a 3rd generation SC'r!

Congrats on the new cub and the bragging rights for the clan title.

<----- troll (last edited by Khargug Tue Jul 19, 2005 1:49 pm)

Twitter

Facebook
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Vorgak

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Character names: Vorgak

Civilized name: Ryan
(33 I think)

Location: It's complicated. I call Odessa, Ukraine home at the moment, but my work doesn't afford me the luxury of a fixed location. When in the states between jobs, Ft Lauderdale.

Played uo on siege in high school and college, little Shadowbane, few other games over the years. My game time is over for the foreseeable future, as I'm involved with a more mobile boat atm.

I got married a couple years ago. I work on yachts mostly, and don't really exist most of the time. It's a very small world. My wife just got her green card, so life is going to change again pretty soon. Looking like I'll be going to Europe right about the time she comes to the US.

Vorgak

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Girm, check your message box.

Smo'dis

Character Skills: bein bubhosh sleebi

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Character Name(s):
Oh skah. The well-known ones, anyway:
Siege Perilous: Smo'dis, Tha'Grunk (wasn't originally my account and I don't remember how I came into possession of it, har)
Angel Island: Bugark, Kroguk, Smo'dis, Lata'Dug, Paw

Real Life Name:
Scott, 33 years old

Shadowclan history:
I got bored playing with my group of humans on SP and deleted my character to start an orc in 2002, inventing a terrible background story to go along with a terrible name. I seriously don't know why Drutha let this name slide. I'm still embarrassed.

Somehow, I advanced well enough, earning a reputation as a storyteller and eventually landing a mojokii position despite roleplaying a character allergic to magic. I quickly abused this to get myself an ostard, and most of you from those days probably remember Grobba better than you remember me. Still, times were good, and at some point I ended up as the branch leader, though the branch was pretty much done at that point. I was, like, 20 years old. I had no business having a position of power. (The admins over at Stratics probably should have figured that out too. Is that site still around?)

After deciding I didn't want to pay $12/month to play my stupid humie characters on other shards and paladin-duel dragons and stuff, I quit EA UO, and broke free for a while before landing on AI as part of Laghed's Broken Tusk Horde. Shadowclan leadership gave in and let us have an official branch soon after I advanced to maurk, and times were great. I made a bunch of characters, got to be Wargoth a few times, led some sweet events and battles while Girm did most of the crap work behind the scenes to get us stuff to give away. People slowly stopped logging in, and then that branch kind of folded too... wait, we still have forums? Are we still active?? GUYS, WAIT FOR ME, I'M LOGGING IN!

Boring RL skah:
I'm an accountant, I live alone, and I take care of my sick blind cat. It's a lot of work. She poops on the floor.

- AI:
Kroguk da Tuff, womp'r wargoth; Paw, mak'r; Lata'Dug, sneeki kigg'r; Bugark, ligz'r; Smo'dis, warjoka

- SP:
Smo'dis, mojoka
Velgamog

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 7:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smo'dis wrote:
wait, we still have forums? Are we still active?? GUYS, WAIT FOR ME, I'M LOGGING IN!

Yes there is an active shadowclan branch on the new UO Rel Por server. There are only about 10 active members with us now, and Ive been sounding like a broken record trying to get oldschool SCers to make the hop

Zortee

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Character Name(s):

Zortee (UO SP, DAoC & WoW) (I had a couple other chars in the WoW branch, but since I no longer play, I can't remember)

Ken

Shadowclan History:
I started playing UO in 1998 or so, and joined SC...Probably around 2001, I think...maybe 2000 (I'm pretty sure I was still in CA)

I joined the DAoC branch around release, but never really did a lot there.

I joined the original WoW branch on launch day, and helped pay for the original guild charter. Played there for a while, but I got tired of seeing the world in black and white, and left for an RP NonPVP server...

Mostly, I hang out on the boards. I got burned out on online RPG's by WoW...I've played a little bit of LotRO, but never actually managed to hook up with the clan there.

Basically, I moved to NC for a new job, and realized I didn't have the time, especially when my to-be-wife moved in, we got married, and had a kubbi. Hard to spend a lot of time playing online games with a toddler.

(although we did play a lot of LotRO when she was little, and she liked imitating the noises of the goblins)

Zortee - Gruntee Heelur Shaman, Kuuk'r Goth - Retired
Bleeding Hollow WoW
Zortee - Wargod's Own Grunt - SP - Retired
Zortee

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hugzug wrote:
Character Names
Hugzug
BeeBoo (Nukrum)

We now have 2 kids. Oldest cub is 14, plays football for his high school team as well as runs track. He's been on honor roll his entire freshman year so far. I am blessed beyond words to have him as my son. He's just an all around good kid. Our daughter is 9 in less than a week. She's the artist of the family both in skill and in heart. She's doing great in school as well.

Boo'zug is 14?! Good grief...It has been a really long time I've been hanging with y'all.

Zortee - Gruntee Heelur Shaman, Kuuk'r Goth - Retired
Bleeding Hollow WoW
Zortee - Wargod's Own Grunt - SP - Retired
Gragarn

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Character Name(s):
Gragarn (WoW, ESO), Karn'si (SWTOR)

Real Life Name:
Noah

About Me:
I joined Shadowclan around May 2010 and most of my experiences were in the WoW branch. My best friends Blawharag (Nic), and Krask (Tyler) had been RPing in WoW for a few years when we saw Blizzard interview Shadowclan.

I'm 24 years old and have had to put a lot of my heavy gaming aside to start working on my career. I mostly did under the table landscaping for a couple years before I started working in Pharmacy. I've been a Pharmacy technician for almost 4 years now and I'm working on getting my national certification and over the next few months I might even be getting a new job at a new company.

While this has cut into a lot of my game time I have been doing a lot of tabletop at my local comic shop. Every Thursday I'm a player as part of a PTU (Pokemon Tabletop United) campaign. I was also running a Star Wars: Force & Destiny campaign on Thursdays while also part of Vampire: The Masquerade on Sundays. But I've had to end both because of work related reasons.

As far as video games I don't have a lot of time for them, but I've been having a lot of fun actually playing some WoW again. I've been preparing for Legion which I'm actually pretty excited for. Other than that I've been dipping my feet back in DCUO a little bit & playing their new updates. Along with HoTS (Heroes of the Storm) with some of my friends.

-Garrinard, Elf Shadehunter (Archeage)
Battletag ID, Noahjam325#1446
Steam ID, Noahjam325
Khargug
Clan Admin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 6:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Character Name(s):
Khargug, Gugrahk, Glurb, and a number of others.

Real Life Name:
Dave, 42

About Me:
Started in UO on release day back in '97 and after meeting my then soon to be wife (Hugzug), we moved from Napa Valley to Siege Perilous to join in on the murderous fun. Played alongside Evocare in the Imperium's Inquisition squad when I was introduced to Shadowclan at one of the Keep battles. I had never seen anything like it and was instantly intrigued. I deleted my fully developed characters on two accounts and joined up. This was back in '99.

Since then, I've spent almost two decades with the clan and even did some nob work in a few titles. Other ventures with SC were in Asheron's Call (sadly failed attempt at a branch), DAoC (until my 1st cub was born), Shadowbane, SWG, WoW (re-subbed at least 6 times, gah!), Age of Conan, LOTRO, Warhammer, SWTOR, GW2, and ESO. Also have done time in a number of free UO shards.

Outside of gaming, I am a skah shoveler and what feels like a translator between Symantec's Enterprise Security support center people and our developers. I deal with broken and/or badly mis-configured software and environments mostly. Thankfully not all of it being our software that is broken. I vet a lot of things before they go to our dev team.

For leisure I play hockey. Have been playing goal for the last 24 years and this coming Sunday will be my final game playing goal. I've *noticed* approximately 20 concussions in the span I have been playing and suffered 4 within a 3 month period this past winter and am still feeling lingering effects from my last one which I suffered two months ago. It is kind of like being hit in the head with a womp a few too many times. Thankfully pucks are not womps. Anyhow I will be switching to forward and that will be a fun venture for me as I move on from the net.

I think Hugzug covered the kubs up above. I think our oldest is ready for his shadowquest soon IRL. Har!

Right now I find myself playing The Division and am still dabbling in BF4, ESO, GW2 here and there and waiting for the next season in Diablo 3.
I did some Black Desert Online recently but over time it felt too much like a job. It is a very involved game and well done but once it feels like a job, it's no longer fun. I have also been gaming with The Old Timers Guild as they have a large active community spanning across the entire active gaming spectrum. This is one thing I miss greatly about Shadowclan. Too many have moved on.

Games I am looking forward to right now are:
Crowfall
Camelot Unchained
Star Citizen

Shadowclan Discord server
Velgamog

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[img][/img]

Join us on UO Rel por !

And yes, that is orc skin paint we have on (shardies wont attack us. the mages even heal us !)

Rakgru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Character names
Some of the names I remember include Wracu (non-orc Meridian 59 & UO), Rakgru (UO, maybe DAOC), Rak Kirjal (Shadowbane), Rak Rosse (EVE), various Shulee family members in Battlemaster. I recall beta testing a number of other games during that time period, but they've faded into the mists of time.

Real name
David, 63

About
It must have been 1998 or so when I started with SC. At the time I was living and working in Toronto as a Product and Brand manager in the news industry: working primarily on Internet based products related to financial news.

Just before the 2001 dotcom bubble bursting I married again and for two years commuted weekly from Toronto to one of the Thousand Islands near Kingston, Ontario. After the bubble burst I moved there full-time and worked as a consultant, building websites and apps for small and medium organizations. While in Kingston I became a professor and taught Internet business, marketing, and web design. Also while in Kingston I became unmarried.

In 2013 after 8 or 9 years of professor-ing, I gave it up, moved back to Toronto and joined a top-notch digital firm delivering UX/UI design and coding implementation of digital products and apps for Fortune 500 companies. I have several roles inside the firm, but one I'm most proud of is being our Agile coach. The average age here is 28 so I sometimes get rolled out in front of clients to show off my grey hair. Most of us are in Toronto, but we also have offices in Chicago, Vancouver, and Eastern Europe.

Most of our clients are USA based. My most recent trip found me in Monroe LA for long enough to get off the airplane, make a presentation, then get back on the airplane. I've also clients in Dallas and NYC so get to those places every now and then.

My free time is spent with family and friends chatting and sharing good meals. Reading, going to plays, and author readings are my favourite past times. I seldom have time to game these days. For the past year I've been in a great relationship with a wonderful woman who is a teacher and playwright.

Don't mess up my enjoyment of Friday this week by pointing out that it's only Wednesday
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Shadowclan Dark Moot Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: